Daily vacuum cleaning is an important cleaning chore, in which dust and bigger dirt particles are being removed from carpets. However, to remove stubborn stains or embedded soil a professional deep cleaning should be carried out.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
All carpets should receive regular deep cleaning to maintain its look and keep its peak condition. Most carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are steam cleaned. Today steam cleaning, also known as shampooing or hot water extraction, has proven to be the most efficient, and in the mean time safe for carpet fibres and dyes method.
We at House Cleaner London are devoted to our clients’ cleaning needs, without forgetting our environmental responsibility. This is why we provide cleaning services based on hot water extraction combined with the use of non-toxic, biodegradable detergents.
The method of steam cleaning is classified as deep cleaning, since it is capable of removing soil deep into the carpet. It is extremely efficient on removing really stubborn stains. Another advantage of this process is that it facilitates the ability to extract 85% of water, thus leaving the carpets almost dry.
Because all odour sources are disposed of in the process of steam cleaning the carpet is left smelling good and fresh. As a final touch “Scotch guard” can be applied to protect it from future staining and damage of the piles. This is done upon request; however, a great advantage is that it can reduce the period necessary to our next visit.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. To protect your floor materials from moisture and water damage, the cleaners will place a protective sheet underneath the upholstery and carpets that they will be cleaning. Then, thorough vacuuming of the entire fabric will take place. This is an important step in the process since dust and debris left in the fibres of the material may cause the deep cleaning to be less efficient.
- Stain removal. The successful stain removal process depends on the types of materials your carpets and upholstery are made of, as well as the origins of the stain and the amount of time they have stayed in the fabric for. Our experienced professionals will choose the most efficient cleaning products, suitable for your carpets and upholstery. We strongly suggest that you do not attempt any stain removal on your own, however if you have, let them know. DIY cleaning techniques may make the stain become permanent. What is more, the cleaning professionals should be informed of the cleaning products you used. Chemical reactions between cleaning solutions may seriously damage the fabric fibres and cause permanent harm.
- Steam cleaning. The next step is steam cleaning – the most important part of the deep cleaning process. High quality machines will be used and the cleaning experts will carefully pick the setting and steam temperature to fit the fabric and materials of your upholstery. That way, they will be able to provide you with amazing results without harming the delicate surface.
- Moisture extraction.moisture extraction machines will be used on your carpets and upholstery. By doing this, the cleaning experts will help speed up the drying process. Depending on the materials and fabrics you have at home, the drying time may vary. Those professional tools will extract up to 80% of the moisture. To further help the drying, open your windows or place fans in the property.
- Deodorising of the carpets. The carpets and upholstery in your property will be deodorised as part of the deep cleaning service.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- An essential component of regular home upkeep is thorough carpet cleaning. It is a duty that can only be completed once or twice a year, but it shouldn’t be neglected. Since most individuals are simply too busy, we developed a carpet cleaning service that is simple to schedule and always carried out by experts. You will be provided with fantastic results as soon as you book us.
- When our cleaning specialists come, they will have everything needed to successfully deep clean your carpets. The fabric will be vacuumed, spot treated and given the most effective steam cleaning possible, followed by the extraction of all extra moisture. The service includes deodorisation.
- Add the deep steam cleaning of upholstery to your appointment to enhance the cleanliness of your entire house. To accomplish that, phone your booking agent ahead of time and express that you’d like to receive a combined service; in exchange, you will be given a discount.
We cover all London areas:
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .