Daily vacuum cleaning is an important cleaning chore, in which dust and bigger dirt particles are being removed from carpets. However, to remove stubborn stains or embedded soil a professional deep cleaning should be carried out.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
All carpets should receive regular deep cleaning to maintain its look and keep its peak condition. Most carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are steam cleaned. Today steam cleaning, also known as shampooing or hot water extraction, has proven to be the most efficient, and in the mean time safe for carpet fibres and dyes method.
We at House Cleaner London are devoted to our clients’ cleaning needs, without forgetting our environmental responsibility. This is why we provide cleaning services based on hot water extraction combined with the use of non-toxic, biodegradable detergents.
The method of steam cleaning is classified as deep cleaning, since it is capable of removing soil deep into the carpet. It is extremely efficient on removing really stubborn stains. Another advantage of this process is that it facilitates the ability to extract 85% of water, thus leaving the carpets almost dry.
Because all odour sources are disposed of in the process of steam cleaning the carpet is left smelling good and fresh. As a final touch “Scotch guard” can be applied to protect it from future staining and damage of the piles. This is done upon request; however, a great advantage is that it can reduce the period necessary to our next visit.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. The cleaners will first place a protective sheet underneath your upholstery and, if feasible, the carpets. They will be able to prevent moisture from harming the floor by doing this. The professionals will then completely vacuum-clean your carpets and upholstery from top to bottom. This is a crucial step since any dust or dirt that has been left in the fibres might interfere with the cleaning procedure.
- Stain removal. Your carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly cleaned using cleaning agents that are most appropriate for the specific textiles in your property. There is no assurance that all stains will be completely removed -the efficiency of the process will depend on the kind of stain, the materials you have on hand, and how long the stain has been on your carpet or upholstery. Avoid attempting any stain removal on your own because doing so might make the stain permanent. If you have previously treated the discolouration, explain to the cleaning professionals what you did. The cloth may be impacted by chemical reactions and could suffer irreparable harm. Only high-quality products that are safe and effective against stains will be utilised by us and we guarantee the best possible results with no occuring damage.
- Steam cleaning. steam cleaning will be done after any stains have been removed. The professional cleaner on our team will use a powerful steam cleaner. The best setting and steam temperature for the fabric in question will be determined by the cleaning specialist. Your carpets and upholstery will be clean and disinfected without suffering any damage to the fabric’s fibres by the end of this procedure.
- Moisture extraction. Moisture will be left behind in the fibres of your carpets or upholstery at the end of the steam cleaning. Different materials may take different amounts of time to dry. Our professionals will performmoisture extraction using a professional machine that will remove up to 80% of the water left in the fabric. To further speed the process up, place fans in the room or open the windows.
- Deodorising of the carpets. In addition to the deep cleaning service, our professionals will deodorise all fabrics of carpets and upholstery.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- To maintain your carpets and upholstery clean and fresh at all times, deep cleaning should be performed once or twice a year. This task needs to be performed by skilled individuals that will be able to treat it in the best way possible without causing damage to the fabric. We can provide you with a high quality deep carpet cleaning performed by skilled professional experts that will perform everything efficiently.
- You may expect that our cleaning experts will arrive with everything required for a successful deep cleaning of your carpets. They will vacuum and spot treat the fabric, steam clean it in the most efficient way and extract all of the excess moisture. Deodorisation is included in the service.
- To receive the best possible results, feel free to combine the deep carpet cleaning service you book with an upholstery one. We offer a discount for extra services and will include it in the task list for your project. Do not forget to let your booking agent know in advance – that will allow them to prepare a bigger team for the job and supply them with all tools and products required for the services.
We cover all London areas:
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .