Daily vacuum cleaning is an important cleaning chore, in which dust and bigger dirt particles are being removed from carpets. However, to remove stubborn stains or embedded soil a professional deep cleaning should be carried out.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
All carpets should receive regular deep cleaning to maintain its look and keep its peak condition. Most carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are steam cleaned. Today steam cleaning, also known as shampooing or hot water extraction, has proven to be the most efficient, and in the mean time safe for carpet fibres and dyes method.
We at House Cleaner London are devoted to our clients’ cleaning needs, without forgetting our environmental responsibility. This is why we provide cleaning services based on hot water extraction combined with the use of non-toxic, biodegradable detergents.
The method of steam cleaning is classified as deep cleaning, since it is capable of removing soil deep into the carpet. It is extremely efficient on removing really stubborn stains. Another advantage of this process is that it facilitates the ability to extract 85% of water, thus leaving the carpets almost dry.
Because all odour sources are disposed of in the process of steam cleaning the carpet is left smelling good and fresh. As a final touch “Scotch guard” can be applied to protect it from future staining and damage of the piles. This is done upon request; however, a great advantage is that it can reduce the period necessary to our next visit.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. The entire floor underneath your carpets and upholstery will be lined with a protective sheet that will prevent water damage from occurring. Once that has been done, the cleaning technicians will vacuum the entire fabric that is about to be steam cleaned. No signs of dust and grime will be left behind and the procedure will be extremely efficient.
- Stain removal. Fabric and stain testing will be done in the beginning of this process. The kind of fabric, the type and origin of stain, and how long it has been on your carpet or upholstery item will all affect how the cleaning specialists handle the stained area. The experts on our team will use effective, high-quality materials that won’t damage the surface. We firmly advise against using any stain cleaning methods on your own. However, please let us know if you have. Certain chemicals may need to be avoided since an interaction between items might cause a chemical reaction and affect the fabric’s surface and fibres, making the stain difficult to remove or even permanent. We guarantee the finest outcomes for the stains.
- Steam cleaning. Our cleaning specialist will use a powerful, professional steam cleaner to completely clean and disinfect your whole carpet or upholstery. The equipment they use has a number of settings, and the cleaner will select the best setting and temperature depending on the type of materials to thoroughly clean your carpet without damaging the fabric’s surface.
- Moisture extraction. Different materials and fabrics may take shorter or longer to completely dry. To help with the process, our cleaners will extract most of the moisture. The professional machine they will use will get rid of most of the water left behind by the steam cleaning process. To help the fabrics dry even faster, place fans in the room or simply open your windows.
- Deodorising of the carpets. In addition to the deep cleaning service, our professionals will deodorise all fabrics of carpets and upholstery.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- For a clean, healthy house, thorough carpet cleaning should be done at least once or twice a year. Although it is not a procedure that needs to be done frequently, it is delicate and of greatest importance. Unfortunately, most individuals do not know how to do it effectively, which is precisely why we provide a high-quality professional carpet cleaning service carried out by cleaners with experience and skills.
- Our skilled cleaning staff members will arrive with all the equipment and supplies required for a successful steam cleaning in order to provide you with the finest results. They will start by thoroughly vacuuming your carpet before deep cleaning and deodorising it, and treating any stains found on it.
- To improve the cleanliness at your property, add the deep steam cleaning of upholstery to your appointment. To do that, give your booking agent a call prior to the service and let them know you wish to receive a combined service – you will receive a discount.
We cover all London areas:
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .