Maintaining carpets requires regular vacuum cleaning. Especially an H.E.P.A. vacuum cleaner can really help you keep your carpet in good condition, as well as the quality of the air in your home. However, not everybody owns an H.E.P.A. vacuum cleaner. With an ordinary one large amount of the dirt and debris picked up in the process of vacuum cleaning is distributed right back into the air.
Consequently fall down on the carpet and furniture. As a matter of fact all vacuum cleaners are designed to reach down into the carpet only to a certain extent. Thus, soil that enters the home, dust in the air, dust mites, fungi, spores, and disgusting parasites from pets are abandoned. And all these nasty things may harm and cause allergies if not properly removed from the home.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
The most efficient method to dispose of soil, dust, and nasty microorganisms is the hot water extraction. That is why House Cleaner London provides professional carpet cleaning by applying exactly this method. The process includes hovering the carpet and pre-treatment of spots and high traffic areas; followed by shampooing and extraction of the water all together with the detergents and pollutants from deep inside the carpet. For customers who want to protect their carpets from future spills and stains, a protection solution will be applied.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. Protection will be placed underneath all upholstery pieces and carpets (where possible). This is crucial step in the deep cleaning process that will prevent water damage to your floors. After that, the entire surface of your carpet/upholstery will be vacuum cleaned. To ensure the most efficiency, all dust, grime and debris must be removed from the fibres of the fabric.
- Stain removal. All stained and discoloured areas on your carpets or upholstery will be treated with cleaning solutions that are most suitable for the fabrics at hand. The complete removal of allo stains is not guaranteed – it depends on the type of stains, the materials you have, as well as the amount of time that the stain has been on your carpet/upholstery. Do not try any stain removal by yourself since that may cause the stain to become permanent. If you already have made such attempts, let the cleaning professionals know what you used. Reactions between different chemicals may affect the fabric and even cause permanent damage to it. We only use professional grade products that are safe, yet efficient against stains.
- Steam cleaning. Your carpets and upholstery will be steam cleaned by the professionals on our team next. The top-notch equipment that we supply the cleaning specialists with will be used for this task. They will select the steaming machine setting and temperature that are optimal for the textiles in order to accomplish good results with no harm. The surface will be left immaculate and germ-free.
- Moisture extraction. Our cleaning specialists will remove water from your carpets and furniture to speed up the drying process. To remove the majority of the water, they will be using top-notch equipment. If you are willing to help the process further you can open your windows. However, you should be aware that drying times might vary based on the carpet/upholstery’s material.
- Deodorising of the carpets. Complete deodorisation will be performed on all of your carpets and upholstery at the end of the deep steam cleaning.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- Every house needs regular deep cleaning of the carpets and upholstery to keep it looking fresh and clean. People frequently have trouble with this duty, which is why we developed a reputable, high-quality carpet cleaning service. Our employees are always trained and experienced professionals who will make every effort to provide you with wonderful results.
- A variety of activities, including hoover cleaning, steam cleaning, stain treatment, and water extraction, will be carried out by our cleaning specialists. They will use the top-notch equipment and supplies we provide for each of them. By the time the service is over, you will be provided with remarkable results.
- If you wish to receive the best possible results, combine the carpet cleaning service with a steam cleaning job for your upholstery. We offer a discount for combined services. Make sure you let us know prior to the scheduled appointment – we will supply the cleaning experts with top quality tools and products.
The areas in South West London that our services are provided in:
Important districts in South West London that we also service are:
Tulse Hill is a housing area, located near Brixton Hills. Three main roads are crossing this area with several bus lines running on them. The Railway stations are Tulse Hill and Herne Hill, and the nearest tube station is in Brixton.
Mortlake is situated upon River Thames in the south. There are several railway stations in this area: Mortlake, North Sheen and Barnes Bridge.
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .