Daily vacuum cleaning is an important cleaning chore, in which dust and bigger dirt particles are being removed from carpets. However, to remove stubborn stains or embedded soil a professional deep cleaning should be carried out.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
All carpets should receive regular deep cleaning to maintain its look and keep its peak condition. Most carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are steam cleaned. Today steam cleaning, also known as shampooing or hot water extraction, has proven to be the most efficient, and in the mean time safe for carpet fibres and dyes method.
We at House Cleaner London are devoted to our clients’ cleaning needs, without forgetting our environmental responsibility. This is why we provide cleaning services based on hot water extraction combined with the use of non-toxic, biodegradable detergents.
The method of steam cleaning is classified as deep cleaning, since it is capable of removing soil deep into the carpet. It is extremely efficient on removing really stubborn stains. Another advantage of this process is that it facilitates the ability to extract 85% of water, thus leaving the carpets almost dry.
Because all odour sources are disposed of in the process of steam cleaning the carpet is left smelling good and fresh. As a final touch “Scotch guard” can be applied to protect it from future staining and damage of the piles. This is done upon request; however, a great advantage is that it can reduce the period necessary to our next visit.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. The protection of the floor underneath the carpets and upholstery that are about to get cleaned is extremely important. It will prevent water and cleaning solutions from reaching the floor and damaging it. The thorough vacuum cleaning of the entire surface of the items is next. Any dust and grime left behind in the fibres may affect the steam cleaning process.
- Stain removal. To efficiently treat discolouration and stains on carpets and upholstery, our cleaners will inspect the fabric and the stains found on it. The efficiency of the process will depend on the type of materials and stain, as well as the amount of time the fabric has been stained for. The experts will pick a suitable cleaning solution that will not harm the fabric. If you have attempted stain removal on your own, please let them know. Such DIY attempts may make the stain hard to remove or permanent. The cleaners should know what kind of products you have used so that the unwanted and harmful chemical reaction between cleaning solutions can be avoided. We strongly suggest home remedies of this kind since they may affect the efficiency of the deep cleaning provided by us. We guarantee that the best possible outcomes will be provided to you. For the best results – give us a call as soon as the stain/spill occurs.
- Steam cleaning. The cleaning technicians will steam clean your carpets and upholstery next. The cleaning experts will be working with the top quality professional machines we provide them with. To achieve excellent results and no damage, they will pick the setting and temperature of the steaming machine that is best for your fabrics. The entire surface will be left disinfected.
- Moisture extraction. To speed up the drying process, our cleaning experts will perform water extraction on your carpets and upholstery. They will use high quality tools to get rid of most of the water. You can open your windows to further help the drying. However, you should keep in mind that depending on the materials of the carpet/upholstery, the drying time may vary.
- Deodorising of the carpets. Your carpets and upholstery will be deodorised at the end of the service your property will be disinfected and fresh.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- You should never overlook the proper cleaning of a carpet – it is essential for the maintenance of a clean and healthy home. Usually, performing this task once or twice a year can be enough if you vacuum clean carpets and upholstery on a regular basis.We know that most people are too busy or do not know how to approach this type of cleaning by themselves and this is why we offer a high quality carpet cleaning service provided by experienced professionals.
- We send the cleaning crews fully stocked with premium equipment and supplies that will help them provide you with the finest service possible. Your carpets will be vacuumed before being steam cleaned from top to bottom. All stains will be treated, and excessive moisture will be extracted.
- Book an upholstery cleaning service in addition to your deep carpet cleaning appointment for the best results. We will add it to the list of tasks for your project and provide a discount for extra services. Don’t forget to inform your booking agent in advance so that they can arrange all the equipment and supplies needed for the services.
We cover all London areas:
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .