Hiring a professional cleaner to come once a week or twice a month to help with the boring household duties is not a luxury for the few. House Cleaner London offers domestic services to fit everybody’s needs and budget. We do understand that this type of regular cleaning is very confidential service and reliability and communication are extremely important.
For your peace of mind we have thoroughly ID and reference checked our employees. They are all insured against accidental damage and public liability. They are very well trained and will follow precisely your list of priorities. However, heavy duty tasks are not to be carried out by our domestic cleaners (windows cleaning from the outside, professional oven cleaning, remove heavy objects).
Domestic Cleaning Services
|One Off Cleaning
House Cleaner London has regular customers who prefer to stay away when the cleaning is carried out. We attempt to suit everybody’s needs and requirements. What we ask from you is to obtain access for the cleaner at the set time. If a cleaner is unable to attend your home due to sickness or holiday, we will arrange another to replace her.
Domestic cleaning service & cleaners in North London
To ensure that your home is in its best condition and that you and your loved ones live in a clean and healthy environment, regular maintenance is required. Spare yourself the time and effort and trust our company with the job. We offer professional services and guarantee the high quality of our domestic cleaning service. It will be tailored to your needs and some of the best cleaning experts will be executing it.
What to expect by our domestic cleaners?
- Living room – Dust and grime will be cleaned from all furniture and surfaces in the living room. All storage places will be decluttered and framed photos, and mirrors will be cleaned and polished. All carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. All door handles and knobs, light switches, and remote controls will be disinfected by the cleaning crew.
- Bathroom – All bathroom fixtures and faucets will be scrubbed and disinfected. Shower walls, bathtubs and sinks will be cleaned of limescale and soap scum, and all mould and mildew will be eliminated from grout. The cleaning experts will clear and organise all counters and medicine cabinets,then get rid of all rubbish. Mirrors will be polished and the floor of the bathroom will be swept, then thoroughly mopped.
- Kitchen – After dusting all surfaces and furniture, the cleaning experts will scrub and degrease all cooking areas, cutting boards, stove tops and backsplashes. All cutlery will be washed and put away in the previously organised drawers. The sink will be scrubbed and disinfected and your refrigerator and oven will be washed externally. The entire floor of the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Bedroom – Bedroom furniture will be wiped down and cleaned of dust and grime. Drawers and cabinets will be neatly organised and cleaned. Your bed will be made with a new bed linen set – the cleaners will wash the old one and put it away. Vacuum cleaning of carpets and upholstery will take place and all mirrors will be polished. Door handles and other frequently handled items will be sanitised.
- Halls – The cleaning specialists will polish all woodwork with the appropriate products after clearing away all dust and grime from walls, furniture, and other surfaces. Windows will be cleaned on the inside and all glass surfaces and picture frames will receive a polishing.
The areas in North London that our services are provided in:
How to book your domestic cleaning service?
Our domestic cleaning service has a very straightforward and uncomplicated booking procedure. The steps are mentioned below for you to follow. The staff members at our office will ask you for certain details and respond to your requests and questions. They will assist you in creating the finest service tailored to your needs.
- You may get in touch with us every day of the week and receive assistance from a customer service representative.
- You may choose the day and time that your cleaning solution will be performed. We always work around our customer’s schedule.
- You can personalise your domestic cleaning service by adding personal requests and booking more jobs. The project task list will be upgraded for you and the most suitable team for the job will be assigned to you.
- You can request that the same cleaning professional performs the service at your apartment if you were satisfied with the end results last time. Request that they are in charge of the cleaning service you book – we will make sure that is possible.
- Make changes to your cleaning service at least 24 hours prior to the initial appointment. We will ensure you receive a cleaning service at a suitable for you time.
Questions about our Domestic Cleaning:
How long does the service usually take?
That depends on the size and condition of the property as well as the number of cleaning services you chose to include in your project. Once the cleaning team arrives and inspects your place, you will receive an estimated duration.
How many cleaners will be sent to my place?
The number of professional cleaners that will be assigned to you depends on the type of cleaning that is about to be performed, as well as the size of the property. Our cleaning teams usually consist of 2-4 cleaners, however for smaller properties and easier jobs, we may send a single expert.
What kind of cleaning products are going to be used during my cleaning service?
We supply our cleaning professionals with high quality cleaning solutions that are eco-friendly, non-toxic and efficient in removing dirt and grime. If you prefer a certain brand or type of products, let us know or simply provide the cleaning experts with them - they will make sure to suit all your needs.
I have an allergy to certain chemicals, can you exclude the cleaning products that include them?
Yes of course! In case of allergies, simply let your booking agent know about them. They will provide the cleaning team assigned to you with products that do not include the particular ingredient.
Do I need to be present during the cleaning service?
Not unless you want to. All you have to do is provide access to the property and show the cleaning team around. Once they are finished with the job, you are able to inspect the entire property and observe the final results.
Will the same cleaner be sent to my place every time?
Yes, if you schedule a regular cleaning service with our company, the same cleaning professionals will be assigned to you. Keep in mind that if you decide to change the date or time of an appointment, the cleaners you usually work with may not be available and a different crew will be dispatched to your place for that particular job.
Can I trust your cleaning agents with my property?
Always! All members of our cleaning staff have been vetted and insured. Thorough background checks have been done on all of them and they have gone through professional training. You may rest assured that your property is in good hands. If you receive a regular cleaning service, the same cleaner will be assigned to you - you will get to know each other better and will develop a strong bond.
Will I be able to choose the cleaner I work with?
Yes, before assigning you to a cleaner/cleaning crew, you will be able to meet and talk. You can ask them anything and see if you feel good with our initial choice. If you feel like you don't fit we will pick a different cleaning team that fits your needs and interests best.
If I book a regular cleaning service with you, does it have to be performed at the same time?
Yes, if you choose to receive our regular cleaning services, you will have to receive them at the same day and time every week/month. We work like this because our cleaners follow a strict schedule. Of course, if your plans change, you can move an appointment to a different time or even day. In this case, however, we do not guarantee that the same cleaning experts will be assigned to you.
How much will my cleaning service cost?
The price of all our cleaning services is personally calculated for each customer. It will be estimated by the size and condition of the property, as well as the number and type of the various services you decided to additionally book. When scheduling your appointment with our office representatives, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone.
Will you move furniture and items around?
Yes, it is possible that moving of some furniture and items may occur. The cleaning professionals will do their best to reach all areas, including under and behind furniture. However, you may rest assured that everything will be placed back to their original positions.
How many additional tasks can I add to my service?
As many as you wish. We offer a wide range of cleaning solutions and you can combine as many of them as you feel like. We always focus on the complete satisfaction of our customers so feel free to request anything.
Do I have to pay in cash?
No. While you are able to pay in cash once the cleaning service has been completed, you can always pay with a bank transfer. You should, however, keep in mind that payments with a credit card should be finalised at least 12 hours prior to the service.
I am a first time customer, do I need to pay extra?
No, the price of the service is only determined by the size and condition of the property, as well as the different tasks included. However, for first time customers we suggest our deep cleaning service. It will give you a good base to start with and you can schedule a regular domestic cleaning service once your home has been generally cleaned.
Will you clean a house with pets?
Yes, we clean all kinds of properties and all products used during the process are safe for pets and children.
Am I going to receive a price estimate over the phone?
Yes, however, for an accurate price quote you should provide us with some information about your situation, as well as some pictures of the property. A visitation on site can be arranged as well.
Important districts in North London that we also service are:
Upper Edmonton is a part of Edmonton, and is located in the eastern part of the London Borough of Enfield. Local residents call the main shopping area of Upper Edmonton “The Angel” and is situated between Lower Edmonton and Tottenham. Upper Edmonton is home to the offices of the area’s major political constitutions and provides a range of public services, including the NHS North Middlesex University Hospital. Public transportation in the area includes many bus lines and the British Rail with its Silver Street railway station.
Palmers Green is a district in the London Borough of Enfield. This suburban area is situated 7.6 miles north of Charing Cross. It is home to the largest population of Greek and Turkish Cypriots outside of Cyprus, and thereby often nicknamed “Little Cyprus” or “Palmers Greek”. Main roads are the North Circular Road and A10.
Nearest tube stations are: Arnos Grove tube station, Bounds Green tube station, Southgate tube station. A train service runs from Palmers Green railway station, connecting it to Moorgate, Kings Cross and Hertford North. Nearest railway stations are: Palmers Green railway station, Bowes Park railway station, Winchmore Hill railway station.
Happy customers share their feedback:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .