There are many reasons to hire a cleaner to help or get you rid of the boring chores. Why not enjoy your weekends with your family or friends and leave the cleaning and all unpleasant duties to a professional? When you come back home or while caring for the children, your home will be cleaned and tidied up. House Cleaner London offers domestic services that will allow you to relax in your home and enjoy your weekends.
On a weekly or fortnightly basis all services are carried out by trained professionals who will meet your highest expectations. Our domestic cleaners are all fully insured, and references are thoroughly checked. We choose our employees carefully; they must be friendly, dependable, and have very good communication skills.
Domestic Cleaning Services
|One Off Cleaning
Domestic cleaning service & cleaners in North West London
We know that regular household upkeep may be difficult for some people. We developed a variety of professional cleaning services, including a residential cleaning service, to assist people who struggle with such jobs. When you book it, rest assured that it will be delivered by some of the most skilled cleaning professionals and tailored to your specific requirements. The service’s excellent quality is assured.
What to expect by our domestic cleaners?
- Living room – Dust and grime will be cleaned from all furniture and surfaces in the living room. All storage places will be decluttered and framed photos, and mirrors will be cleaned and polished. All carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. All door handles and knobs, light switches, and remote controls will be disinfected by the cleaning crew.
- Bathroom – All bathroom fixtures and faucets will be scrubbed and disinfected. Shower walls, bathtubs and sinks will be cleaned of limescale and soap scum, and all mould and mildew will be eliminated from grout. The cleaning experts will clear and organise all counters and medicine cabinets,then get rid of all rubbish. Mirrors will be polished and the floor of the bathroom will be swept, then thoroughly mopped.
- Kitchen – All cooking areas, backsplashes and tiled surfaces in the kitchen will be degreased, polished and disinfected. Cupboards will be organised and all cutlery and utensils will be washed. Kitchen appliances (refrigerator, oven, microwave, etc.) will be cleaned externally. Your sink will be scrubbed and sanitised and the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and washed.
- Bedroom – All furniture and surfaces will be dusted. The cleaning professionals will declutter and organise all cabinets, drawers and other storage units. Your mattress, carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned and your bed will be made with a clean set of sheets (the old one will be washed and put away). Remote controls, light switches and door handles will be sanitised.
- Halls – Walls, corners and high surfaces will be dusted and cleared of grime and cobwebs. Windows and window sills will be wiped down and polished on the inside. Frames, pictures and light fixtures will be cleaned and the entire floor (carpet or hardwood) will be cleaned accordingly.
The areas in North West London that our services are provided in:
How to book your domestic cleaning service?
Our customer support is available seven days a week. Whenever you are interested in booking our domestic cleaning service, simply give us a call. You will receive extra information and a free quote over the phone. All you need to do is follow the steps listed below and provide our office agents with some basic information about your needs and requirements.
- Reach out to us and receive professional help with the booking procedure from one of our office agents.
- We make sure to fit anyone’s busy schedule. Pick the date and time that are most suitable for you.
- Add extra jobs to the cleaning project you are on schedule. Let our office representative know about any preferences or personal requests you may have and they will add them to your list.
- If you are booking the domestic cleaning service again and you were happy with the cleaner that performed the service last time, let us know if you want to book them again. We will make sure they are available.
- Make changes to your cleaning service at least 24 hours prior to the initial appointment. We will ensure you receive a cleaning service at a suitable for you time.
Questions about our Domestic Cleaning:
How long does the service usually take?
That depends on the size and condition of the property as well as the number of cleaning services you chose to include in your project. Once the cleaning team arrives and inspects your place, you will receive an estimated duration.
How many cleaners will be sent to my place?
The number of professional cleaners that will be assigned to you depends on the type of cleaning that is about to be performed, as well as the size of the property. Our cleaning teams usually consist of 2-4 cleaners, however for smaller properties and easier jobs, we may send a single expert.
What kind of cleaning products are going to be used during my cleaning service?
We supply our cleaning professionals with high quality cleaning solutions that are eco-friendly, non-toxic and efficient in removing dirt and grime. If you prefer a certain brand or type of products, let us know or simply provide the cleaning experts with them - they will make sure to suit all your needs.
I have an allergy to certain chemicals, can you exclude the cleaning products that include them?
Yes of course! In case of allergies, simply let your booking agent know about them. They will provide the cleaning team assigned to you with products that do not include the particular ingredient.
Do I need to be present during the cleaning service?
Not unless you want to. All you have to do is provide access to the property and show the cleaning team around. Once they are finished with the job, you are able to inspect the entire property and observe the final results.
Will the same cleaner be sent to my place every time?
Yes, if you schedule a regular cleaning service with our company, the same cleaning professionals will be assigned to you. Keep in mind that if you decide to change the date or time of an appointment, the cleaners you usually work with may not be available and a different crew will be dispatched to your place for that particular job.
Can I trust your cleaning agents with my property?
Always! All members of our cleaning staff have been vetted and insured. Thorough background checks have been done on all of them and they have gone through professional training. You may rest assured that your property is in good hands. If you receive a regular cleaning service, the same cleaner will be assigned to you - you will get to know each other better and will develop a strong bond.
Will I be able to choose the cleaner I work with?
Yes, before assigning you to a cleaner/cleaning crew, you will be able to meet and talk. You can ask them anything and see if you feel good with our initial choice. If you feel like you don't fit we will pick a different cleaning team that fits your needs and interests best.
If I book a regular cleaning service with you, does it have to be performed at the same time?
Yes, if you choose to receive our regular cleaning services, you will have to receive them at the same day and time every week/month. We work like this because our cleaners follow a strict schedule. Of course, if your plans change, you can move an appointment to a different time or even day. In this case, however, we do not guarantee that the same cleaning experts will be assigned to you.
How much will my cleaning service cost?
The price of all our cleaning services is personally calculated for each customer. It will be estimated by the size and condition of the property, as well as the number and type of the various services you decided to additionally book. When scheduling your appointment with our office representatives, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone.
Will you move furniture and items around?
Yes, it is possible that moving of some furniture and items may occur. The cleaning professionals will do their best to reach all areas, including under and behind furniture. However, you may rest assured that everything will be placed back to their original positions.
How many additional tasks can I add to my service?
As many as you wish. We offer a wide range of cleaning solutions and you can combine as many of them as you feel like. We always focus on the complete satisfaction of our customers so feel free to request anything.
Do I have to pay in cash?
No. While you are able to pay in cash once the cleaning service has been completed, you can always pay with a bank transfer. You should, however, keep in mind that payments with a credit card should be finalised at least 12 hours prior to the service.
I am a first time customer, do I need to pay extra?
No, the price of the service is only determined by the size and condition of the property, as well as the different tasks included. However, for first time customers we suggest our deep cleaning service. It will give you a good base to start with and you can schedule a regular domestic cleaning service once your home has been generally cleaned.
Will you clean a house with pets?
Yes, we clean all kinds of properties and all products used during the process are safe for pets and children.
Am I going to receive a price estimate over the phone?
Yes, however, for an accurate price quote you should provide us with some information about your situation, as well as some pictures of the property. A visitation on site can be arranged as well.
Important districts in North West London that we also service are:
Brent Cross is district in the London Borough of Barnet, located near the A41 Brent Cross Flyover. It is best known for its shopping centre and the Brent Cross Cricklewood development. Brent Cross shopping centre is smaller than more recent ones such as the Metro Centre, Bluewater, Lakeside and Westfield London, it has one of the largest incomes per unit area of retail space in the United Kingdom. The nearest Underground stations to the shopping centre are Brent Cross and Hendon Central, both on the Northern Line. The area is served by 13 bus routes.
Kilburn is a busy and multicultural district divided between three London Boroughs: Brent, Camden, and a small part in Westminster. It is the London area with the highest Irish population, as well as a large Afro-Caribbean population. Kilburn is identified in the London Plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London.
Main road is Kilburn High Road, part of the modern A5 road which forms the boundary between the boroughs of Brent and Camden. Places of interest there, are Gaumont State Cinema, the Tricycle Theatre, the Gothic spire of St. Augustine’s. Nearest tube stations are: Kilburn tube station (Jubilee line), Kilburn Park tube station (Bakerloo line), Queen’s Park station (Bakerloo line). Nearest railway stations are: Brondesbury railway station (London Overground), Kilburn High Road railway station (London Overground). Many bus routes that go along the High Road serve Kilburn.
Happy customers share their feedback:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .