Let House Cleaner London help to take the burden off you. Our task is to relieve you of the never ending and so time consuming household chores. By hiring a regular cleaner you will be able to enjoy your free time and spend it the way you would love to.
Domestic Cleaning Services
|One Off Cleaning
We promise to make your home sparkle after a visit of our professional domestic cleaners. We always try to satisfy our customers’ particular needs. Our domestic services are designed to match the individual requirements. Not only are our employees ID and reference checked, they are friendly, with very good communicative skills, and have gone trough a proper training.
We understand that a domestic cleaner should be not only hard working, but trustworthy and reliable, too. Among the cleaning tasks such as vacuum cleaning, dusting, mopping, our cleaners can, also, do the dish washing or the ironing, dry cleaning collection, dog walking.
However, they are not supposed to remove heavy objects (within reason), nor wash high windows from the outside. Regular services can be arranged on a weekly, fortnightly, or occasional basis.
Domestic cleaning service & cleaners in Hampstead, NW3 – London
Regular cleaning is required if you wish to maintain the great condition at your place. We understand that a lot of people struggle to find the time to take care of that and this is why we created a series of cleaning solutions that aim to help anyone who experiences similar issues. Give us a call, book our domestic cleaning service and receive amazing final results provided by experienced cleaners.
What to expect by our domestic cleaners?
- Living room – Your entire living room will be dusted and all cobwebs will be removed. All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed, and all shelves, cabinets, drawers, and tables will be decluttered and organised. All glass surfaces will be polished, and all frequently handled items ( door knobs, light switches, etc.) will be completely disinfected.
- Bathroom – Limescale, mould, and soap scum will be removed from showers, counters, sinks, toilets, tiled surfaces, grout and all faucets using suitable cleaning solutions. Mirrors and glass surfaces will be washed and polished, and shelves, drawers and medicine cabinets will be sorted and cleaned. The waste bins will be emptied and disinfected, and the bathroom floor will be scrubbed and mopped.
- Kitchen – The cleaners will begin cleaning and degreasing various cooking surfaces using powerful solutions. No signs of grime will be left behind and they will clean the outside of your kitchen appliances as well. Your dishes and cutlery will be washed and organised and all waste will be disposed of. The team will wash and disinfect rubbish bins, then vacuum and mop the entire kitchen floor.
- Bedroom – Throughout the room, various surfaces and furniture will be dusted and polished. Your bed linen will be removed and washed by the expert cleaners. Your mattress will be vacuumed, and the bed will be made with new sheets. Desks, cupboards, and countertops will be cleaned and arranged. Carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, and all items that are constantly touched will be disinfected.
- Halls – Dusting will be done on furniture, high surfaces, and walls. All floors, whether they are made of tile, hardwood, or carpet, will be cleaned properly. The windows will be cleaned on the inside, mirrors will be polished, and stair rails, and light fixtures will be cleaned.
Do you live in another London area? We can still assist you:
How to book your domestic cleaning service?
If you find it hard to maintain your home in a clean condition, give us a call and book our professional domestic cleaning service. The office representatives on our team will provide you with extra information and answer all of your questions. Feel free to place any personal requests – by the end of the call you will be provided with a free price quote.
- Reach out to us via the phone and one of our office agents will help you finalise the booking of the service you wish to receive.
- Choose the day and time that work best for your schedule. Our cleaning crews are available every day of the week.
- Personalise the task list for your domestic cleaning service by requesting specific tasks and booking additional jobs. The booking agents you are talking to will prepare the cleaning crew that has been assigned to you.
- If you are booking the cleaning service again and would like to receive it from the same cleaning professional as last time, tell us who it is. We will ensure that they are available. You will receive amazing results once more.
- We always do our best to fit everyone’s schedule. If you are willing to change the day and time for your next appointment, let us know prior to the service (24 hours in advance is preferable).
Questions about our Domestic Cleaning:
How long does the service usually take?
That depends on the size and condition of the property as well as the number of cleaning services you chose to include in your project. Once the cleaning team arrives and inspects your place, you will receive an estimated duration.
How many cleaners will be sent to my place?
The number of professional cleaners that will be assigned to you depends on the type of cleaning that is about to be performed, as well as the size of the property. Our cleaning teams usually consist of 2-4 cleaners, however for smaller properties and easier jobs, we may send a single expert.
What kind of cleaning products are going to be used during my cleaning service?
We supply our cleaning professionals with high quality cleaning solutions that are eco-friendly, non-toxic and efficient in removing dirt and grime. If you prefer a certain brand or type of products, let us know or simply provide the cleaning experts with them - they will make sure to suit all your needs.
I have an allergy to certain chemicals, can you exclude the cleaning products that include them?
Yes of course! In case of allergies, simply let your booking agent know about them. They will provide the cleaning team assigned to you with products that do not include the particular ingredient.
Do I need to be present during the cleaning service?
Not unless you want to. All you have to do is provide access to the property and show the cleaning team around. Once they are finished with the job, you are able to inspect the entire property and observe the final results.
Will the same cleaner be sent to my place every time?
Yes, if you schedule a regular cleaning service with our company, the same cleaning professionals will be assigned to you. Keep in mind that if you decide to change the date or time of an appointment, the cleaners you usually work with may not be available and a different crew will be dispatched to your place for that particular job.
Can I trust your cleaning agents with my property?
Always! All members of our cleaning staff have been vetted and insured. Thorough background checks have been done on all of them and they have gone through professional training. You may rest assured that your property is in good hands. If you receive a regular cleaning service, the same cleaner will be assigned to you - you will get to know each other better and will develop a strong bond.
Will I be able to choose the cleaner I work with?
Yes, before assigning you to a cleaner/cleaning crew, you will be able to meet and talk. You can ask them anything and see if you feel good with our initial choice. If you feel like you don't fit we will pick a different cleaning team that fits your needs and interests best.
If I book a regular cleaning service with you, does it have to be performed at the same time?
Yes, if you choose to receive our regular cleaning services, you will have to receive them at the same day and time every week/month. We work like this because our cleaners follow a strict schedule. Of course, if your plans change, you can move an appointment to a different time or even day. In this case, however, we do not guarantee that the same cleaning experts will be assigned to you.
How much will my cleaning service cost?
The price of all our cleaning services is personally calculated for each customer. It will be estimated by the size and condition of the property, as well as the number and type of the various services you decided to additionally book. When scheduling your appointment with our office representatives, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone.
Will you move furniture and items around?
Yes, it is possible that moving of some furniture and items may occur. The cleaning professionals will do their best to reach all areas, including under and behind furniture. However, you may rest assured that everything will be placed back to their original positions.
How many additional tasks can I add to my service?
As many as you wish. We offer a wide range of cleaning solutions and you can combine as many of them as you feel like. We always focus on the complete satisfaction of our customers so feel free to request anything.
Do I have to pay in cash?
No. While you are able to pay in cash once the cleaning service has been completed, you can always pay with a bank transfer. You should, however, keep in mind that payments with a credit card should be finalised at least 12 hours prior to the service.
I am a first time customer, do I need to pay extra?
No, the price of the service is only determined by the size and condition of the property, as well as the different tasks included. However, for first time customers we suggest our deep cleaning service. It will give you a good base to start with and you can schedule a regular domestic cleaning service once your home has been generally cleaned.
Will you clean a house with pets?
Yes, we clean all kinds of properties and all products used during the process are safe for pets and children.
Am I going to receive a price estimate over the phone?
Yes, however, for an accurate price quote you should provide us with some information about your situation, as well as some pictures of the property. A visitation on site can be arranged as well.
Happy customers share their feedback:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .