House Cleaner London offers quality regular domestic cleaning services to suit everybody’s needs and ease today’s busy life. Here are some benefits of hiring a domestic cleaner: your to-do list will be shorter and thus reduce stress, more particularly minimise the hours spent in scrubbing, hovering, assistance and help for elderly people, pregnant, people with arthritis, back, neck, and knee pain or illnesses, you are provided more time to spend with the family or only for yourselves.
All our cleaners are friendly and reliable. They have been reference checked and are fully insured. This means that if anything is damaged, we will fully cover the cost of repair or replacement. This is insured upfront. Our cleaners are experienced in what they do.
Domestic Cleaning Services
|One Off Cleaning
You can book a domestic cleaner on the telephone and email mentione don the site, or fill the on line booking form in. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Domestic cleaning service & cleaner South East London
If you want to keep your house in good shape, you must clean it on a regular basis. We realise that many individuals struggle to find the time to take care of such chores, which is why we developed a variety of cleaning solutions to assist anyone who has similar challenges. Call us, schedule our household cleaning service, and receive fantastic results from our skilled cleaners.
What to expect by our domestic cleaners?
- Living room – Dust, cobwebs and grime will be removed from all surfaces, corners and furniture. All upholstery and carpets throughout the room will be vacuum cleaned. The inside of your window will be polished, as well as all glass surfaces. The cleaning experts will also declutter and organise cabinets, shelves and drawers.
- Bathroom – Powerful cleaning solutions will be used to remove limescale, mould and soap scum from showers, countertops, the sink, toilet, other bathroom fixtures and all faucets. Medicine cabinets will be organised and cleaned and mirrors and glass surfaces will be wiped down and polished. Waste bins will be emptied and disinfected and the entire floor of the bathroom will be swept and mopped.
- Kitchen – After dusting all surfaces and furniture, the cleaning experts will scrub and degrease all cooking areas, cutting boards, stove tops and backsplashes. All cutlery will be washed and put away in the previously organised drawers. The sink will be scrubbed and disinfected and your refrigerator and oven will be washed externally. The entire floor of the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Bedroom – Various surfaces and furniture throughout the room will be dusted and polished. The cleaning professionals will remove your bed linen and wash it. Your mattress will be vacuum cleaned and the bed will be made with a fresh set of sheets. Bedside tables, cabinets and counters will be organised and wiped down. Carpets and upholstery will be hoovered and all commonly touched items will be disinfected.
- Halls – Dust and cobwebs will be properly removed from all surfaces, walls, skirting boards, corners and furniture. Decorations, frames, pictures and light fixtures will be polished, along with the inside of all windows. The floor will be swept/vacuumed and thoroughly mopped.
The areas in South East London that our services are provided in:
How to book your domestic cleaning service?
All you have to do to schedule our domestic cleaning service is phone one of our customer care representatives and describe your needs and demands. They will supply you with a free price quotation over the phone, as well as all the information and answers you may need. The entire procedure may be completed in the few easy steps that are provided below.
- Reach out to us and receive professional help with the booking procedure from one of our office agents.
- The service will be performed at a date and time that works best for you. Let us know when that is.
- You will be asked for any personal requests you would like to make. Your booking agent will take them into consideration and ensure that the crew arrives fully prepared for everything.
- Hire the same cleaning technician that performed the last cleaning service you received from us if you were happy with the results. You can work with the same professional every time. Let us know so that we ensure their availability.
- Changes to your cleaning service should be made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled visit. We’ll make sure you’re provided with the cleaning service at a time that works for you.
Questions about our Domestic Cleaning:
How long does the service usually take?
That depends on the size and condition of the property as well as the number of cleaning services you chose to include in your project. Once the cleaning team arrives and inspects your place, you will receive an estimated duration.
How many cleaners will be sent to my place?
The number of professional cleaners that will be assigned to you depends on the type of cleaning that is about to be performed, as well as the size of the property. Our cleaning teams usually consist of 2-4 cleaners, however for smaller properties and easier jobs, we may send a single expert.
What kind of cleaning products are going to be used during my cleaning service?
We supply our cleaning professionals with high quality cleaning solutions that are eco-friendly, non-toxic and efficient in removing dirt and grime. If you prefer a certain brand or type of products, let us know or simply provide the cleaning experts with them - they will make sure to suit all your needs.
I have an allergy to certain chemicals, can you exclude the cleaning products that include them?
Yes of course! In case of allergies, simply let your booking agent know about them. They will provide the cleaning team assigned to you with products that do not include the particular ingredient.
Do I need to be present during the cleaning service?
Not unless you want to. All you have to do is provide access to the property and show the cleaning team around. Once they are finished with the job, you are able to inspect the entire property and observe the final results.
Will the same cleaner be sent to my place every time?
Yes, if you schedule a regular cleaning service with our company, the same cleaning professionals will be assigned to you. Keep in mind that if you decide to change the date or time of an appointment, the cleaners you usually work with may not be available and a different crew will be dispatched to your place for that particular job.
Can I trust your cleaning agents with my property?
Always! All members of our cleaning staff have been vetted and insured. Thorough background checks have been done on all of them and they have gone through professional training. You may rest assured that your property is in good hands. If you receive a regular cleaning service, the same cleaner will be assigned to you - you will get to know each other better and will develop a strong bond.
Will I be able to choose the cleaner I work with?
Yes, before assigning you to a cleaner/cleaning crew, you will be able to meet and talk. You can ask them anything and see if you feel good with our initial choice. If you feel like you don't fit we will pick a different cleaning team that fits your needs and interests best.
If I book a regular cleaning service with you, does it have to be performed at the same time?
Yes, if you choose to receive our regular cleaning services, you will have to receive them at the same day and time every week/month. We work like this because our cleaners follow a strict schedule. Of course, if your plans change, you can move an appointment to a different time or even day. In this case, however, we do not guarantee that the same cleaning experts will be assigned to you.
How much will my cleaning service cost?
The price of all our cleaning services is personally calculated for each customer. It will be estimated by the size and condition of the property, as well as the number and type of the various services you decided to additionally book. When scheduling your appointment with our office representatives, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone.
Will you move furniture and items around?
Yes, it is possible that moving of some furniture and items may occur. The cleaning professionals will do their best to reach all areas, including under and behind furniture. However, you may rest assured that everything will be placed back to their original positions.
How many additional tasks can I add to my service?
As many as you wish. We offer a wide range of cleaning solutions and you can combine as many of them as you feel like. We always focus on the complete satisfaction of our customers so feel free to request anything.
Do I have to pay in cash?
No. While you are able to pay in cash once the cleaning service has been completed, you can always pay with a bank transfer. You should, however, keep in mind that payments with a credit card should be finalised at least 12 hours prior to the service.
I am a first time customer, do I need to pay extra?
No, the price of the service is only determined by the size and condition of the property, as well as the different tasks included. However, for first time customers we suggest our deep cleaning service. It will give you a good base to start with and you can schedule a regular domestic cleaning service once your home has been generally cleaned.
Will you clean a house with pets?
Yes, we clean all kinds of properties and all products used during the process are safe for pets and children.
Am I going to receive a price estimate over the phone?
Yes, however, for an accurate price quote you should provide us with some information about your situation, as well as some pictures of the property. A visitation on site can be arranged as well.
Important districts in South East London that we also service are:
New Cross is an area in South East London near Greenwich. It is named after the New Cross Tollgate, built in the eighteenth century. There are two stations in the area – New Cross and New Cross Gate.
Dulwich is situated in the Borough of Southwark, with parts in the Borough of Lambeth. It consists of East Dulwich, West Dulwich and Dulwich Village. This opulent area lies in a valley between the neighbouring districts of Camberwell, Crystal Palace, Denmark Hill, Forest Hill, Gipsy Hill, Knights Hill, Herne Hill, Honor Oak, Peckham, Penge, Sydenham Hill, Tulse Hill and West Norwood. Dulwich is home to the Dulwich Picture Gallery and Dulwich College.
Happy customers share their feedback:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .