House Cleaner London offers domestic services to all its customers resident in South West London. We can assure you that all our domestic cleaners are well trained, reliable, and friendly.
We have checked their references and have fully insured them, so to give you peace of mind. This means that if, by accident, anything is damaged, we will reimburse your loss. Our cleaners are experienced in what they do. No body likes hassling about, and we know it. We ask our customers to prepare a list of duties for the cleaner to follow.
Domestic Cleaning Services
|One Off Cleaning
Upon request we can organize a meeting with a cleaner for any day and time convenient for you. You can choose our cleaners to come every week or second week of the month to help your with the cleaning and other boring household chores such as ironing, for example. They are not supposed to clean windows from the outside (if not reachable from the inside or on the ground floor), nor remove heavy objects, nor fulfill heavy duty and specialised tasks such as oven and hood de-grease.
Domestic cleaning service & cleaner South West London
Regular cleaning is required if you wish to maintain the great condition at your place. We understand that a lot of people struggle to find the time to take care of that and this is why we created a series of cleaning solutions that aim to help anyone who experiences similar issues. Give us a call, book our domestic cleaning service and receive amazing final results provided by experienced cleaners.
What to expect by our domestic cleaners?
- Living room – Dust and grime will be cleaned from all furniture and surfaces in the living room. All storage places will be decluttered and framed photos, and mirrors will be cleaned and polished. All carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. All door handles and knobs, light switches, and remote controls will be disinfected by the cleaning crew.
- Bathroom – All surfaces in the bathroom will be dusted and freed of limescale, soap scum, mould and mildew – that includes grout, faucets and shower walls. Bathroom fixtures will be scrubbed and disinfected and your drains will be unclogged if needed. Your drawers and cabinets will be organised and wiped down and all glass surfaces and mirrors will be polished. Rubbish will be disposed of and the floor will be washed.
- Kitchen – After dusting all surfaces and furniture, the cleaning experts will scrub and degrease all cooking areas, cutting boards, stove tops and backsplashes. All cutlery will be washed and put away in the previously organised drawers. The sink will be scrubbed and disinfected and your refrigerator and oven will be washed externally. The entire floor of the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Bedroom – Bedroom furniture will be wiped down and cleaned of dust and grime. Drawers and cabinets will be neatly organised and cleaned. Your bed will be made with a new bed linen set – the cleaners will wash the old one and put it away. Vacuum cleaning of carpets and upholstery will take place and all mirrors will be polished. Door handles and other frequently handled items will be sanitised.
- Halls – Dust and cobwebs will be properly removed from all surfaces, walls, skirting boards, corners and furniture. Decorations, frames, pictures and light fixtures will be polished, along with the inside of all windows. The floor will be swept/vacuumed and thoroughly mopped.
The areas in South West London that our services are provided in:
How to book your domestic cleaning service?
Our domestic cleaning service can be scheduled over the phone. We have a team of professional and competent customer service representatives that will guide you through the booking process. They will answer all your questions and make sure the cleaning solution you are booking is completely suited to your needs. You will be provided with a free quote over the phone.
- Begin by simply giving us a phone call. Our office agents will provide you with all necessary information.
- We aim to fit into everyone’s hectic schedule. Choose the time and date for the service that work best for you.
- Customise the domestic cleaning service you book with us by scheduling additional jobs and placing personal requests. We will ensure that the cleaning team is the most suitable one for the particular chores.
- To receive the domestic cleaning service by the same cleaning professional that performed it before, simply let us know you prefer to be assigned to them. We will do our best to provide you with high quality results.
- Changes to your cleaning service should be made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled visit. We’ll make sure you’re provided with the cleaning service at a time that works for you.
Questions about our Domestic Cleaning:
How long does the service usually take?
That depends on the size and condition of the property as well as the number of cleaning services you chose to include in your project. Once the cleaning team arrives and inspects your place, you will receive an estimated duration.
How many cleaners will be sent to my place?
The number of professional cleaners that will be assigned to you depends on the type of cleaning that is about to be performed, as well as the size of the property. Our cleaning teams usually consist of 2-4 cleaners, however for smaller properties and easier jobs, we may send a single expert.
What kind of cleaning products are going to be used during my cleaning service?
We supply our cleaning professionals with high quality cleaning solutions that are eco-friendly, non-toxic and efficient in removing dirt and grime. If you prefer a certain brand or type of products, let us know or simply provide the cleaning experts with them - they will make sure to suit all your needs.
I have an allergy to certain chemicals, can you exclude the cleaning products that include them?
Yes of course! In case of allergies, simply let your booking agent know about them. They will provide the cleaning team assigned to you with products that do not include the particular ingredient.
Do I need to be present during the cleaning service?
Not unless you want to. All you have to do is provide access to the property and show the cleaning team around. Once they are finished with the job, you are able to inspect the entire property and observe the final results.
Will the same cleaner be sent to my place every time?
Yes, if you schedule a regular cleaning service with our company, the same cleaning professionals will be assigned to you. Keep in mind that if you decide to change the date or time of an appointment, the cleaners you usually work with may not be available and a different crew will be dispatched to your place for that particular job.
Can I trust your cleaning agents with my property?
Always! All members of our cleaning staff have been vetted and insured. Thorough background checks have been done on all of them and they have gone through professional training. You may rest assured that your property is in good hands. If you receive a regular cleaning service, the same cleaner will be assigned to you - you will get to know each other better and will develop a strong bond.
Will I be able to choose the cleaner I work with?
Yes, before assigning you to a cleaner/cleaning crew, you will be able to meet and talk. You can ask them anything and see if you feel good with our initial choice. If you feel like you don't fit we will pick a different cleaning team that fits your needs and interests best.
If I book a regular cleaning service with you, does it have to be performed at the same time?
Yes, if you choose to receive our regular cleaning services, you will have to receive them at the same day and time every week/month. We work like this because our cleaners follow a strict schedule. Of course, if your plans change, you can move an appointment to a different time or even day. In this case, however, we do not guarantee that the same cleaning experts will be assigned to you.
How much will my cleaning service cost?
The price of all our cleaning services is personally calculated for each customer. It will be estimated by the size and condition of the property, as well as the number and type of the various services you decided to additionally book. When scheduling your appointment with our office representatives, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone.
Will you move furniture and items around?
Yes, it is possible that moving of some furniture and items may occur. The cleaning professionals will do their best to reach all areas, including under and behind furniture. However, you may rest assured that everything will be placed back to their original positions.
How many additional tasks can I add to my service?
As many as you wish. We offer a wide range of cleaning solutions and you can combine as many of them as you feel like. We always focus on the complete satisfaction of our customers so feel free to request anything.
Do I have to pay in cash?
No. While you are able to pay in cash once the cleaning service has been completed, you can always pay with a bank transfer. You should, however, keep in mind that payments with a credit card should be finalised at least 12 hours prior to the service.
I am a first time customer, do I need to pay extra?
No, the price of the service is only determined by the size and condition of the property, as well as the different tasks included. However, for first time customers we suggest our deep cleaning service. It will give you a good base to start with and you can schedule a regular domestic cleaning service once your home has been generally cleaned.
Will you clean a house with pets?
Yes, we clean all kinds of properties and all products used during the process are safe for pets and children.
Am I going to receive a price estimate over the phone?
Yes, however, for an accurate price quote you should provide us with some information about your situation, as well as some pictures of the property. A visitation on site can be arranged as well.
Important districts in South West London that we also service are:
Brompton is part of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Its area is defined by the triangle of Brompton Road, Sloane Street and Sloane Avenue. Landmarks in or near Brompton are: Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (also known as Brompton Oratory), Brompton Cemetery, Royal Brompton Hospital (formerly known as Brompton Consumption Hospital), Royal Marsden Hospital, Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Holy Trinity Brompton Church.
Tulse Hill is named a district and a tumulus in the London Borough of Lambeth. It lies to the south of Brixton, between Brixton Hill, West Norwood and West Dulwich.
The area referred to as Tulse Hill is part of the former Manor or Manors of Bodley, Upgroves and Scarlettes. There is a major road junction at the southern end of Tulse Hill – between the A204 (Tulse Hill), A205 (South Circular) and the A215 (Norwood Road). There are many bus routes serving the area. The nearest railway stations are Tulse Hill, Herne Hill, West Dulwich, West Norwood. And the nearest tube station is Brixton – Victoria Line.
Happy customers share their feedback:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .