House Cleaner London offers professional domestic cleaning services to suit your busy life. You can choose our domestic cleaners to come once weekly or twice monthly to have your cleaning chores taken care of. They will attend to normal cleaning duties and can undertake light ironing duties if the client requires it.
Our domestic cleaners will give your house a superior clean each time, in order to leave your house spotless when you return home after a long day. All of our cleaners are carefully vetted and fully insured against accidental damage and public liability. If, by accident, anything gets damaged or broken, we will fully cover the cost of repair or replacement.
Domestic Cleaning Services
|One Off Cleaning
You do not have to be home each time when a regular cleaning takes place. Actually, many customers prefer to give their cleaner a key so they can clean when they are away. We have earned their thrust and promise not to let new customers’ expectations down. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Domestic cleaning service & cleaners in West London
Regular cleaning is required if you wish to maintain the great condition at your place. We understand that a lot of people struggle to find the time to take care of that and this is why we created a series of cleaning solutions that aim to help anyone who experiences similar issues. Give us a call, book our domestic cleaning service and receive amazing final results provided by experienced cleaners.
What to expect by our domestic cleaners?
- Living room – Dust and grime will be cleaned from all furniture and surfaces in the living room. All storage places will be decluttered and framed photos, and mirrors will be cleaned and polished. All carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. All door handles and knobs, light switches, and remote controls will be disinfected by the cleaning crew.
- Bathroom – Powerful cleaning solutions will be used to remove limescale, mould and soap scum from showers, countertops, the sink, toilet, other bathroom fixtures and all faucets. Medicine cabinets will be organised and cleaned and mirrors and glass surfaces will be wiped down and polished. Waste bins will be emptied and disinfected and the entire floor of the bathroom will be swept and mopped.
- Kitchen – All cooking areas, backsplashes and tiled surfaces in the kitchen will be degreased, polished and disinfected. Cupboards will be organised and all cutlery and utensils will be washed. Kitchen appliances (refrigerator, oven, microwave, etc.) will be cleaned externally. Your sink will be scrubbed and sanitised and the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and washed.
- Bedroom – Various surfaces and furniture throughout the room will be dusted and polished. The cleaning professionals will remove your bed linen and wash it. Your mattress will be vacuum cleaned and the bed will be made with a fresh set of sheets. Bedside tables, cabinets and counters will be organised and wiped down. Carpets and upholstery will be hoovered and all commonly touched items will be disinfected.
- Halls – The hardwood floors will be washed and mopped, and the carpets will be vacuumed. All surfaces will be cleaned of dust and cobwebs, and windows will be shined on the inside. The polishing of mirrors, framed artwork, and ornaments will take place and wood pieces will be cleaned.
The areas in West London that our services are provided in:
How to book your domestic cleaning service?
Follow the few simple instructions listed below to schedule a domestic cleaning service anytime you need assistance with the chores at home. Our customer service representatives are knowledgeable and trustworthy, and will assist you in scheduling the ideal cleaning project for your needs. They will respond to any questions you may have and offer you a cost-free price estimate.
- Do not hesitate to give us a call if you need assistance or additional information about the project at hand.
- You may choose the day and time that your cleaning solution will be performed. We always work around our customer’s schedule.
- Personalise the task list for your domestic cleaning service by requesting specific tasks and booking additional jobs. The booking agents you are talking to will prepare the cleaning crew that has been assigned to you.
- You are able to receive a regular domestic cleaning service by the same cleaner. If you are happy with the results you received last time,let us know you would like to be assigned to the same person. We will make this happen.
- To change the time of your regular cleaning appointment, inform us about it 2 hours prior to the original scheduled time. Our booking agents will organise a new team to provide you with the job you are in need of.
Questions about our Domestic Cleaning:
How long does the service usually take?
That depends on the size and condition of the property as well as the number of cleaning services you chose to include in your project. Once the cleaning team arrives and inspects your place, you will receive an estimated duration.
How many cleaners will be sent to my place?
The number of professional cleaners that will be assigned to you depends on the type of cleaning that is about to be performed, as well as the size of the property. Our cleaning teams usually consist of 2-4 cleaners, however for smaller properties and easier jobs, we may send a single expert.
What kind of cleaning products are going to be used during my cleaning service?
We supply our cleaning professionals with high quality cleaning solutions that are eco-friendly, non-toxic and efficient in removing dirt and grime. If you prefer a certain brand or type of products, let us know or simply provide the cleaning experts with them - they will make sure to suit all your needs.
I have an allergy to certain chemicals, can you exclude the cleaning products that include them?
Yes of course! In case of allergies, simply let your booking agent know about them. They will provide the cleaning team assigned to you with products that do not include the particular ingredient.
Do I need to be present during the cleaning service?
Not unless you want to. All you have to do is provide access to the property and show the cleaning team around. Once they are finished with the job, you are able to inspect the entire property and observe the final results.
Will the same cleaner be sent to my place every time?
Yes, if you schedule a regular cleaning service with our company, the same cleaning professionals will be assigned to you. Keep in mind that if you decide to change the date or time of an appointment, the cleaners you usually work with may not be available and a different crew will be dispatched to your place for that particular job.
Can I trust your cleaning agents with my property?
Always! All members of our cleaning staff have been vetted and insured. Thorough background checks have been done on all of them and they have gone through professional training. You may rest assured that your property is in good hands. If you receive a regular cleaning service, the same cleaner will be assigned to you - you will get to know each other better and will develop a strong bond.
Will I be able to choose the cleaner I work with?
Yes, before assigning you to a cleaner/cleaning crew, you will be able to meet and talk. You can ask them anything and see if you feel good with our initial choice. If you feel like you don't fit we will pick a different cleaning team that fits your needs and interests best.
If I book a regular cleaning service with you, does it have to be performed at the same time?
Yes, if you choose to receive our regular cleaning services, you will have to receive them at the same day and time every week/month. We work like this because our cleaners follow a strict schedule. Of course, if your plans change, you can move an appointment to a different time or even day. In this case, however, we do not guarantee that the same cleaning experts will be assigned to you.
How much will my cleaning service cost?
The price of all our cleaning services is personally calculated for each customer. It will be estimated by the size and condition of the property, as well as the number and type of the various services you decided to additionally book. When scheduling your appointment with our office representatives, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone.
Will you move furniture and items around?
Yes, it is possible that moving of some furniture and items may occur. The cleaning professionals will do their best to reach all areas, including under and behind furniture. However, you may rest assured that everything will be placed back to their original positions.
How many additional tasks can I add to my service?
As many as you wish. We offer a wide range of cleaning solutions and you can combine as many of them as you feel like. We always focus on the complete satisfaction of our customers so feel free to request anything.
Do I have to pay in cash?
No. While you are able to pay in cash once the cleaning service has been completed, you can always pay with a bank transfer. You should, however, keep in mind that payments with a credit card should be finalised at least 12 hours prior to the service.
I am a first time customer, do I need to pay extra?
No, the price of the service is only determined by the size and condition of the property, as well as the different tasks included. However, for first time customers we suggest our deep cleaning service. It will give you a good base to start with and you can schedule a regular domestic cleaning service once your home has been generally cleaned.
Will you clean a house with pets?
Yes, we clean all kinds of properties and all products used during the process are safe for pets and children.
Am I going to receive a price estimate over the phone?
Yes, however, for an accurate price quote you should provide us with some information about your situation, as well as some pictures of the property. A visitation on site can be arranged as well.
Important districts in West London that we also service are:
West Ealing is a district in the London Borough of Ealing. Nearest tube stations are: Ealing Broadway tube station, Northfields tube station. Nearest railway stations are: Castle Bar Park railway station, Drayton Green railway station, West Ealing railway station, Ealing Broadway railway station.
Hanwell is situated in the London Borough of Ealing between Ealing and Southall. Places of interest are: the original ancient parish church St. Mary’s Church, St Thomas The Apostle, St Mellitus Church, The Hermitage, The Wharncliffe Viaduct, Hanwell Flight of Locks, The Central London District School, Community Centre, Brent Lodge Park and Animal Centre, Brent River Park and Brent Valley Golf Club, Hanwell Clock Tower, Elthorne Park, Westminster City Council Cemetery, Ancient Saxon burials.
Happy customers share their feedback:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .