House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Bow, Bromley
Make an appointment with our company to guarantee that the property you are leaving is pristine, clean, and ready for prospective renters. We provide high-quality end-of-tenancy cleaning services performed by some of the industry’s most experienced and skilled cleaning experts. They will work hard to remove all dust, dirt, and accumulation from all surfaces and corners of the property. Please do not hesitate to contact us and book the End of Tenancy Cleaning service we offer.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
The cleaning tasks that will be included in your end of tenancy service will be perfectly suited to your needs, the size and condition of the property. They usually require skills and special attention, as well as a number of professional tools and products. You may rest assured that the professionals will arrive equipped and ready to efficiently perform all cleaning steps throughout the entire property.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning and wiping down – tops of furniture, shelves, countertops, and other places will be wiped down and dusted.
- Kitchen cupboard cleaning – thoroughly cleaning and organising of all kitchen cupboards, drawers, and cabinets.
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces will be cleansed, all grease will be removed and the countertop, stove and backsplash will be disinfected.
- Dishwashing – All soiled dishes and silverware will be washed, polished, and arranged.
- Limescale removal – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed, scrubbed and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, microwave, electric kettle, and other devices will be cleaned down and disinfected externally.
- Waste bin cleaning – removal of all waste and thorough cleaning of your kitchen bins.
- Floor mopping – sweeping/vacuuming and properly washing your kitchen floor.
- Disinfection – sanitisation of commonly handled items such as door knobs, light switches, and appliance buttons.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, corners, ceilings, and walls will be dusted, polished, and disinfected with suitable materials.
- Organisation and decluttering – cabinets, cupboards, and shelves will be cleaned and decluttered. Everything will be carefully ordered.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed thoroughly. This includes below and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be washed and wiped using products appropriate for their materials.
- Waste removal – all waste will be removed from the room and bins will be washed.
- Glass polishing – light fixtures, decorations, framed photographs, and other decorations will be cleaned.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and other frequently handled devices will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface dusting – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, counters and other grimy areas will be wiped down and polished.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery throughout the room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (underneath furniture areas included).
- Organisation – all storage areas, cupboards and wardrobes will be emptied, cleaned and refilled.
- Cleaning of the mattress – your mattress will be vacuum cleaned from all sides.
- Floor cleaning – the floor of your bedroom will be vacuumed, then carefully mopped with a professional cleaning solution.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing of various surfaces – countertops, walls, ceilings and furniture will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Decluttering – all cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be emptied, cleaned and put in order.
- Sink cleaning – your bathroom sink and its faucets will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixture cleaning – your bathtub, shower cabin and washbasin will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Mirror and glass cleaning – your mirrors, windows, glass shelves and shower screens will be polished and cleaned.
- Deposit cleaning – all buildup will be eliminated from all bathroom areas (including limescale, mould, mildew and soap scum).
- Rubbish disposal – bathroom waste bins will be emptied and disinfected. New bags will be places inside.
- Disinfection of commonly touched objects – faucets, light switches, door knobs and handles will be sanitised.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
To ensure that our prices are fair, we only charge our customers for the cleaning chores performed at their place. When booking the service, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone and the price will be calculated personally for you based on your preferences, as well as the size of the property. The price quote you receive from your booking agent will be final and you will know exactly what you are being charged for.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .