House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Hackney, Wick
Do not hesitate to arrange an appointment with us when moving out – we deliver a professional End of Tenancy Cleaning service conducted by trained cleaning technicians. We will ensure that the entire space has been thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, sorted, and prepared for the new tenants’ arrival. This sort of cleaning is critical to the moving out process and should be left to a professional cleaning service provider. Give us a call to reserve this fantastic service and make sure that your moving out is successful.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
A variety of cleaning jobs must be completed across the entire property for a successful End of Tenancy Cleaning service. The cleaning specialists who will perform the work at your premises will arrive well equipped with supplies and tools, and will utilise all of their expertise and abilities to complete everything in the best, most effective manner possible. The following is a list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed during your end-of-tenancy cleaning service.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – all dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture, shelves, counters and other kitchen surfaces.
- Organising cupboards – kitchen cabinets and other storage units will be emptied, cleaned and organised.
- Limescale removal – the sink and faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Rubbish disposal – waste will be disposed of and all bins will be washed and new bags will be places inside of them.
- Cleaning of all appliances – kitchen devices and electronics will be cleaned on the outside.
- Dishwashing – plates, cutlery and silverware will be cleaned and organised.
- Grease removal – all cooking surfaces (countertops, stoves, cutting boards and backsplashes) will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floor mopping – the kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfection – all commonly handled objects will be thoroughly sanitised.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Polishing of various surfaces – wiping down and dusting all furniture, high surfaces, shelves, walls, and ceilings.
- Glass cleaning – wiping clean and polishing light fixtures, mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass decorations.
- Drawer and cabinet organisation – all storage areas in the living room will be emptied, cleaned, and neatly sorted.
- Vacuum cleaning entails thoroughly vacuuming all upholstery and carpets (even below and behind furniture).
- Waste bin cleaning – disposing of all waste and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting your bins.
- Mopping – vacuuming/sweeping and mopping the whole floor of your living room using a suitable cleaning solution.
- Disinfection of often touched objects, such as door knobs and handles, buttons, remote controls, and so on.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all bedroom surfaces will be wiped down, dusted and polished (shelves, furniture, walls, etc.)
- Mattress vacuuming – the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned and spot treated.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be hoovered throughout the room.
- Organisation of storage areas – all cabinets, drawers, shelves and closets will be emptied, cleaned and neatly restocked.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door knobs and handles and other commonly touched items will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing of numerous surfaces, including worktops, walls, ceilings, and furniture.
- Decluttering of cabinets – emptying, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cupboards.
- Sink cleaning – carefully cleaning and disinfecting your bathroom sink and faucets.
- Bathroom fixture cleaning include completely cleaning and polishing your bathtub, shower cabin and sink.
- Mirror and glass cleaning entails polishing and cleaning your mirrors, windows, glass shelves, and shower screens.
- Deposit cleaning – removal of buildup from all bathroom spaces (including limescale, mould, mildew and soap scum).
- Disposal of waste – bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and cleaned. Inside, new bags will be placed.
- Disinfection of frequently handled objects such as faucets and light switches.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We aim to keep our cleaning services reasonably priced so we developed a billing system that allows us to charge all of our clients just for the cleaning activities they select to include in their project. Our office representatives will provide you with a final pricing estimate depending on the number of jobs that will be performed at your home, your particular preferences, and the size and condition of your property. You will be sent a bill that includes all of the chores for which you are being charged.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .