House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Hoxton
To guarantee the effectiveness of the end-of-tenancy cleaning of the home you are leaving, it is preferable to leave it to a professional cleaning team. Trust our team with the assignment and you will obtain high-quality outcomes. The entire house will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and ready for the next occupants. We guarantee the highest quality end-of-tenancy cleaning service, which is always conducted by some of the best cleaning professionals available.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
At the end of your tenancy, all rooms in the home must be completely cleaned. This is a difficult undertaking that normally necessitates a wide range of skills, goods, and information. This is why we fully equip our cleaning professionals and supply them with work lists tailored to your specific end of tenancy service. This is how we can verify that all your personal needs are met and no cleaning duties are neglected during the process.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – cabinet tops, countertops, and shelves will be cleaned down and polished.
- Cooking surface cleaning – Scrubbing and grease removal will be performed on backsplashes and stove tops, as well as all other cooking surfaces.
- Dish Washing – the dishes and cutlery will be washed, polished and organised.
- Drawer organisation – cabinets, kitchen drawers, cupboards, and other storage places will be organised and cleaned.
- Descaling – scrubbing and disinfecting the kitchen sink and faucets to remove any limescale.
- Rubbish removal – waste will be disposed of and bins will be completely cleaned and disinfected.
- Cleaning and disinfection of appliances – refrigerators, microwaves, and other electronics will be cleaned down and left spotless.
- Floor vacuuming and mopping – the entire floor will be swept and cleaned with a suitable cleaning product.
- Sanitation – frequently handled objects (door handles, light switches, and buttons) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – walls, ceilings, furniture, shelves, and other high surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned. Cobwebs will be eliminated.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be properly vacuumed.
- Cleaning of storage units – emptying/decluttering, cleaning, and organising all cabinets, drawers, and cupboards.
- Polishing – wiping down and polishing all glass and wooden ornaments (light fixtures, window sills, framed photos, etc.).
- Floor cleaning – sweeping/vacuuming and washing hardwood floors using an appropriate cleaning solution.
- Rubbish bins will be emptied, rinsed, and disinfected. Inside, new bags will be put.
- Frequently touched tools such as door knobs, light switches, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all bedroom surfaces (shelves, furniture, walls, etc.) will be cleaned down, dusted, and polished.
- Mattress vacuuming – includes thorough vacuuming and spot treating of the whole surface of your mattress.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – the bedroom’s upholstery and carpets will be vacuumed.
- Storage area organisation – all cabinets, drawers, shelves, and closets will be emptied, cleaned, and neatly refilled.
- Disinfection will be performed on remote controls, light switches, door knobs and handles, and other frequently handled things.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb cleanup – will be performed on all bathroom surfaces (counters, furniture, shelves and walls).
- Cleaning of bathroom cabinets – your medicine cabinet, drawers and shelves will be cleaned and reorganised.
- Your sink will be cleansed, along with its faucets. Your toilet bowl and seat will be disinfected as well.
- Shower cleaning – thorough cleaning and disinfection of your property’s shower and bathtub.
- Buildup removal – mould and mildew, as well as soap scum and limescale, will be removed from all sections of the bathroom.
- Glass cleaning – polishing of all glass surfaces (mirrors, windows, shower screens, and so on) with a glass cleaning agent.
- Bathroom floor cleaning entails cleaning the whole floor of your bathroom.
- Cleaning of the floors – the cleaning experts will sweep and mop the entire floor of your bathroom.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
When you book a cleaning service appointment with our firm, you will know precisely what you are paying for. The booking agent you are dealing with will estimate a tailored pricing for you depending on the many cleaning activities included in your project. You will be given a free pricing quotation over the phone, as well as a complete bill describing all jobs included in the service so you know what you are being charged for precisely.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .