House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Kings Cross
Book us if it is time to move out and you want to receive qualified assistance with the End of Tenancy Cleaning. This is a job best left to experienced cleaners. It is a vital aspect of the moving process, and you can be confident that our cleaning professionals will thoroughly clean and disinfect everything. You will receive the greatest outcomes possible, and the new renters will be able to move in right as soon as possible.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
All rooms of the property need to be deep and thoroughly cleaned at the end of your tenancy. This task is not an easy one and usually involves a lot of skills, products and knowledge. This is why we fully equip our cleaning experts and provide them with task lists, prepared for your particular project. That way, we ensure that all your personal requirements have been fulfilled and no cleaning tasks have been skipped throughout the property.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting of high surfaces – tops of cabinets, countertop and shelves will be wiped down and polished.
- Scrubbing and grease removal backsplashes and stove tops, as well as all other cooking areas will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Dish Washing – the dishes and cutlery will be loaded in the dishwasher, cleaned, polished and put away.
- Organisation of drawers – cabinets, kitchen drawers, cupboards and other storage areas will be organised and cleaned.
- Descaling – the kitchen sink and faucets will be scrubbed and disinfected – all limescale will be eliminated.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – waste will be disposed of and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning and disinfection – refrigerators, microwaves and other devices will be wiped down and left spotless.
- Vacuuming and mopping of the floor – the entire floor will be swept and washed with an appropriate cleaning product.
- Sanitisation – commonly touched items (door handles, light switches and buttons) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning – wiping down and dusting all furniture, walls, ceilings, and other high surfaces.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all carpets and upholstery in the room will be professionally vacuum cleaned.
- Cleaning of storage units – cabinets, shelves, drawers, and others will be emptied, cleaned, and neatly refilled.
- Glass polishing – light fixtures, framed portraits, decorations, and mirrors will be washed down and cleaned using expert materials.
- Rubbish removal – waste will be removed from the room, and the rubbish container will be cleansed and disinfected.
- Floors with tiles or hardwood will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and drawer handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Elimination of dust and cobwebs – all furniture and surfaces in the bedroom will be cleaned and dusted. Cobwebs will be swept away.
- Mattress vacuuming – our cleaning experts will carefully clean both sides of your mattress.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – All upholstery and carpets – the areas beneath furniture, will be vacuumed as well.
- Cleaning and arranging – all cabinets, drawers, closets, and other storage places will be cleaned and sorted properly.
- Rubbish disposal and floor cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, and your bedroom’s floor will be completely washed.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface dusting and polishing – walls, ceilings, countertops, shelves, and other bathroom areas will be cleaned down, dusted and shined.
- Sink cleaning – deep cleaning, scrubbing, and disinfecting your bathroom sink and faucets ( as well as the toilet bowl).
- Bathtub/shower cabin – Bathroom fittings and shower cabins will be cleaned and polished carefully.
- Organisation and decluttering – all storage units (medicine cabinets, shelves, drawers, cupboards, etc.) will be emptied, cleaned, and arranged.
- Mirror and window cleaning – wiping down and polishing of all glass surfaces using proper cleaning chemicals.
- Waste disposal – emptying, washing, and disinfection of all bathroom bins.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- Sanitation of frequently touched things such as faucets, light switches, etc.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We aim to be always honest and have a straightforward approach with our clients. As a result, we will provide you with a free pricing quotation over the phone, as well as a bill that includes all tasks included in your project. This way, you’ll know what you’re paying for and there will be no surprises. The price will be determined by the many cleaning tasks that will be performed at your home, and you can be confident that the estimated number will be final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .