House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Chelsea
Book us if it is time to move out and you want to receive qualified assistance with the End of Tenancy Cleaning. This is a job best left to experienced cleaners. It is a vital aspect of the moving process, and you can be confident that our cleaning professionals will thoroughly clean and disinfect everything. You will receive the greatest outcomes possible, and the new renters will be able to move in right as soon as possible.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
Cleaning at the end of a tenancy is a complex activity that includes several cleaning chores and necessitates the use of expertise, time, and powerful cleaning solutions. Our cleaners always arrive fully prepared and ready to work in the most effective and efficient manner possible. They will adhere to a work list to guarantee that no cleaning tasks are overlooked – all surfaces and corners of the home will be thoroughly cleaned. Here’s what you may expect.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dust removal – countertops, tops of furniture, high surfaces and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and polished.
- Organisation – kitchen cabinets and drawers will be wiped down, decluttered and organised neatly.
- Descaling – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing of dishes – silverware, cutlery and other utensils will be washed, polished and organised in their drawer/cabinet.
- Removal of rubbish – all waste will be disposed of and your kitchen bins will be washed and disinfected.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, cutting boards, countertops and others, will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed/swept, then carefully mopped.
- Kitchen appliance cleaning – your kitchen devices will be wiped down, cleaned and disinfected on the outside.
- Sanitisation – faucets, light switches and door handles will be thoroughly disinfected by the cleaners.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – walls, ceilings, furniture, shelves and other high surfaces will be wiped down. Allo cobwebs will be removed.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery pieces and all carpets will be thoroughly hoovered.
- Storage unit cleaning – all cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be emptied/decluttered, cleaned and organised.
- Polishing – glass and wooden decorations ( light fixtures, window sills, framed pictures, etc.) will be wiped down and polished.
- Cleaning of floors – hardwood floors will be swept/ vacuumed and washed with a suitable cleaning solution.
- Rubbish – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected. New bags will be placed inside.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items – door knobs, light switches and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Elimination of dust and cobwebs – all furniture and surfaces in the bedroom will be cleaned and dusted. Cobwebs will be swept away.
- Mattress vacuuming – our cleaning experts will carefully clean both sides of your mattress.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – All upholstery and carpets – the areas beneath furniture, will be vacuumed as well.
- Cleaning and arranging – all cabinets, drawers, closets, and other storage places will be cleaned and sorted properly.
- Rubbish disposal and floor cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, and your bedroom’s floor will be completely washed.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust removal – removing all dust and cobwebs from corners, high surfaces, furniture tops, countertops and other bathroom surfaces.
- Sink and toilet cleaning – all bathroom fixtures and faucets will be washed, polished, and disinfected, including the sink, toilet, and faucets.
- Bathtub/shower cabin – a strong cleaning solution will be used to descale and thoroughly clean your bathtub/shower cabin.
- Deposit removal – all limescale, soap scum, mould and mildew will be removed from all bathroom surfaces (walls, tiles, grout and so on).
- Decluttering and organisation – your medicine cabinets, drawers, and cupboards will be emptied, cleaned, and properly sorted.
- Waste removal – the rubbish bins will be emptied and washed. If necessary, your drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Floor cleaning – the cleaners will sweep and mop the whole bathroom floor.
- Sanitisation – all items that are frequently being handled will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
The cost of our service will be estimated and personalised for you depending on the various cleaning activities you select to include in your project, as well as the size and condition of your property. Our office representatives are going to present you with a free, final pricing estimate as well as a complete bill that includes all jobs so you know precisely what you are paying for.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .