House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in South Kensington
If you choose to work with our team, you will receive a top-notch end-of-tenancy cleaning service done by trained and skilled cleaning specialists. This specific type of cleaning involves a deep and complete cleaning of all the property’s corners and surfaces, as well as removal of dust, grime and clutter. To make sure the entire house is spotless and prepared for the upcoming renters, our professional cleaners will complete all aspects of the job in the most efficient way possible.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
At the end of your tenancy, all rooms in the home must be completely cleaned. This is a difficult undertaking that normally necessitates a wide range of skills, goods, and information. This is why we fully equip our cleaning professionals and supply them with work lists tailored to your specific end of tenancy service. This is how we can verify that all your personal needs are met and no cleaning duties are neglected during the process.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – removing all dust and filth from furniture tops, shelves, countertops, and other kitchen areas.
- Cabinet organisation – emptying, cleaning, and organising kitchen cabinets and other storage areas.
- Limescale removal – scrubbing, descalement, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets.
- Waste will be disposed of, and all bins will be washed and fresh bags will be placed within them.
- Appliance cleaning – kitchen devices will be cleaned on the exterior, including microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- Dishwashing – cleaning and organising of dishes, cutlery and silverware.
- Degreasing – disinfection and cleaning of all kitchen surfaces (countertops, stoves, cutting boards, and backsplashes).
- Floor cleaning – sweeping and mopping the entire kitchen floor.
- Disinfection of all commonly touched items – door handles and appliance buttons will be sanitised throughout the kitchen.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – using appropriate products, the professionals will wipe down and polish all high surfaces, walls, ceilings.
- Cleaning and organising – cabinets, cupboards, and shelves will be cleaned and decluttered. Everything will be neatly arranged.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed. This covers areas beneath and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be scrubbed and wiped down using products suited for their materials.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – all rubbish will be removed from the room and bins will be cleaned.
- Glass cleaning – light fixtures, decorations, framed portraits, and other decorations will be cleaned with glass polishing.
- Disinfection will be performed on remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and other regularly used devices.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all bedroom surfaces (shelves, desks and furniture) will be cleaned down, dusted, and shined.
- Mattress vacuuming – your mattress will be vacuumed from all sides and any stains will be treated.
- Carpet cleaning – All upholstery and carpets in the bedroom will be vacuumed.
- Storage unit organisation – cupboards and wardrobes will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned, and refilled.
- All waste will be removed from the bedroom, and the whole floor will be scrubbed and mopped.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust elimination – counters, furniture, and high surfaces will be dusted, cleaned, and disinfected.
- Cabinet cleaning – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all cupboards, drawers, and shelves in the bathroom.
- Glass surface polishing – mirrors, windows and other bathroom glass surfaces will be washed down and thoroughly cleaned using glass cleaning solution.
- Descaling – cleaning, descalement, and disinfection of all faucets, sinks, and toilet bowls.
- Shower and bathtub – Your shower cabin and bathtub will be cleaned and disinfected completely.
- Elimination of deposits and buildup – mould and mildew will be removed from grout and corners, and soap scum will be cleaned from your shower walls.
- Waste bin cleaning – disposing of waste and cleaning and disinfecting your bins.
- Disinfection – the cleaning experts will sanitise all commonly touched objects (door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches).
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
Only the cleaning chores that will be done at your property will be included in your bill. Over the phone, you will be given a free pricing quote. The total amount will be generated for you based on the number of chores completed at your location, as well as the size and condition of the property. We will also present you with a thorough statement that contains all cleaning jobs that you will be charged for so that you know precisely what you are paying for. The price you receive as a quote is final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .