House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Wandsworth
When you decide it’s time to move away, give us a call to arrange a meeting with our staff. We offer excellent end-of-lease cleaning services delivered by qualified personnel. This kind of cleaning is a crucial step in the moving process since it will guarantee that the home you are leaving is clean, well-kept, and ready for the new renters who will be coming in. Our knowledgeable cleaning professionals will make sure that all debris and dirt have been removed from the entire premises.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
The deep cleaning at the conclusion of each tenancy consists of a variety of cleaning chores that usually demand the use of skills, knowledge and professional equipment. Fortunately for you, our professionals will arrive supplied with all of them, as well as a variety of professional cleaning products that will be utilised during the procedure. They will adhere to a job list and guarantee that everything is completed. The following are all of the cleaning jobs that will be completed as part of the service.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal from surfaces – all furniture, shelves, counters and high surfaces will be carefully wiped down and polished.
- Degreasing of cooking areas – the stove top, cutting boards, backsplashes and other greasy areas will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Storage unit organisation and cleaning – cupboards and drawers will be emptied, wiped down and neatly organised.
- Washing of dishes and cutlery – all utensils, plates and silverware will be washed, polished and restocked.
- Disposal of rubbish – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned and disinfected, then reloaded with a fresh bag.
- Cleaning of kitchen appliances – the oven, microwave and refrigerator will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Kitchen sink cleaning – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, scrubbed and sanitised.
- Cleaning of the floors – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped with a suitable cleaning product.
- Disinfection – all handles, door knobs, buttons, light switches and surfaces that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Wiping down of surfaces – furniture, walls and ceilings will be dusted and polished. Cobwebs will be removed from all surfaces.
- Cleaning of storage units – cabinets and drawers will be decluttered and neatly organised. The cleaners will wipe them down on the outside.
- Cleaning of wood and glass – furniture and objects made of glass/wood will be cleaned and polished with high standard cleaning solutions.
- Waste disposal – all rubbish will be removed and the bins throughout the living room will be washed and disinfected.
- Hoovering of carpets and upholstery – the cleaning professionals will thoroughly vacuum clean reaching behind and underneath furniture pieces.
- Mopping – the floor of the living room will be vacuum cleaned, then carefully mopped.
- The cleaning crew will disinfect all items that are handled on a regular basis (remote controls, light switches, door handles, etc.).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Storage unit organisation – drawers, cabinets, and shelves will be decluttered, cleaned, and properly organised.
- Limescale removal – your sink and taps, as well as your toilet and its seat, will be washed and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – thorough cleaning and polishing of your shower walls, faucets, hose, and doors.
- Buildup cleaning – professional solutions will be used to remove deposits such as limescale, mould, mildew, and soap scum.
- Glass polishing – wiping and polishing all mirrors, windows (on the inside), glass furniture, and shower screens.
- Rubbish removal – cleaning, and disinfecting every one of the rubbish containers. Inside, new bags will be placed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and gently mopping the entire bathroom floor using an appropriate cleaning substance.
- All commonly touched items throughout the room will be thoroughly disinfected.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We want to keep our cleaning services fairly priced and this is why we utilise a system that allows us to charge all our customers only for the cleaning tasks they choose to include as part of their project. Our office agents will estimate a final price for you based on the number of tasks that will take place at your property, your personal requests and size and condition and your property. You will be provided with a bill including all chores you are being charged for.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .