Every tenant, when moving out of a rented property, is obliged to conduct a thorough end of tenancy cleaning carried out by a professional cleaning agency. We at House Cleaner London specialize in this particular cleaning service.
Our vetted cleaning technicians apply the most advanced cleaning methods with the help of powerful machines and the use of top of the shelf detergents produced by the leading manufacturer in the industry “Prochem”. All cleaning products are non-toxic, and biodegradable, which makes them safe for use in close approach to children.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
If in the tenancy period you have spilled anything on the carpet or sofa and there are spots or stains formed, we can help in this, too. For including professional carpet and/or upholstery cleaning in the package of End of Tenancy Cleaning, we offer special discounts up to 40 % of the regular price for this specific service.
The service performed by our cleaning teams is hassle free and most importantly – guaranteed. In case you are not satisfied with the service rendered, you have 48 hours to inform us. Within this time we will arrange a re-clean of the property free of charge. After that guarantee period has expired, we cannot be held responsible.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in West London
If you choose to work with our team, you will receive a top-notch end-of-tenancy cleaning service done by trained and skilled cleaning specialists. This specific type of cleaning involves a deep and complete cleaning of all the property’s corners and surfaces, as well as removal of dust, grime and clutter. To make sure the entire house is spotless and prepared for the upcoming renters, our professional cleaners will complete all aspects of the job in the most efficient way possible.
The areas in West London that our services are provided in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
Thorough cleaning of the entire house at the end of your lease is a difficult operation that requires a number of cleaning methods to be effective. Our cleaning specialists will arrive fully prepared with the necessary materials and gear and will complete all tasks on their to-do list. All cleaning operations included in the project will be tailored to your specific requirements and the state of the property. You may see a list of all tasks included in the service below.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning and wiping down – tops of furniture, shelves, counters and other areas will be wiped down and dusted.
- Kitchen cupboard cleaning – all kitchen cupboards, drawers and cabinets will be decluttered, cleaned and carefully organised.
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces will be scrubbed, all grease will be eliminated and the countertop, stove and backsplash will be disinfected.
- Dishwashing – all dirty plates and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and organised.
- Limescale removal – your kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, cleared of limescale and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – your oven, microwave, electric kettle, oven, etc. will be wiped down and disinfected on the outside.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be removed and your kitchen bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floor mopping – your kitchen floor will be swept/vacuumed and thoroughly washed.
- Sanitisation – frequently touched items such as door handles, light switches and appliance buttons will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Polishing of various surfaces – wiping down and dusting all furniture, high surfaces, shelves, walls, and ceilings.
- Glass cleaning – wiping clean and polishing light fixtures, mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass decorations.
- Drawer and cabinet organisation – all storage areas in the living room will be emptied, cleaned, and neatly sorted.
- Vacuum cleaning entails thoroughly vacuuming all upholstery and carpets (even below and behind furniture).
- Waste bin cleaning – disposing of all waste and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting your bins.
- Mopping – vacuuming/sweeping and mopping the whole floor of your living room using a suitable cleaning solution.
- Disinfection of often touched objects, such as door knobs and handles, buttons, remote controls, and so on.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all furniture tops, countertops, walls, ceilings, and other bedroom areas will be dusted, polished, and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – Storage facilities will be decluttered, cleaned internally and externally, and properly sorted.
- Mattress cleaning – the experts will be vacuuming and disinfecting your mattress, including its underside.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be vacuumed (the cleaners will reach below furniture and pillows).
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, and door knobs and handles will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface dusting and polishing – walls, ceilings, countertops, shelves, and other bathroom areas will be cleaned down, dusted and shined.
- Sink cleaning – deep cleaning, scrubbing, and disinfecting your bathroom sink and faucets ( as well as the toilet bowl).
- Bathtub/shower cabin – Bathroom fittings and shower cabins will be cleaned and polished carefully.
- Organisation and decluttering – all storage units (medicine cabinets, shelves, drawers, cupboards, etc.) will be emptied, cleaned, and arranged.
- Mirror and window cleaning – wiping down and polishing of all glass surfaces using proper cleaning chemicals.
- Waste disposal – emptying, washing, and disinfection of all bathroom bins.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- Sanitation of frequently touched things such as faucets, light switches, etc.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
When booking a cleaning service with our team, you will only be charged for the cleaning jobs you choose to add to your task lists. Our office agents will personalise a price for you based on your personal requests and the number of jobs performed as part of the service. You will be provided with a free price quote, as well as a detailed bill so you know exactly what you are being charged for. The price you receive will be final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .