House Cleaner London provides the best carpet cleaning services at most competitive prices in North London. When our carpet cleaners arrive, they will inspect the carpet to let you know what can and cannot be done. You should tell them how old and of what origin the stains are. Also, they should be informed if and how you tried to dispose of them.
Spots and high traffic areas will be pre-treated with relevant detergents. A professional steam cleaning machine will be used for a thorough deep clean of your carpet. Usually, in the process of steam cleaning 85% of most stains disappear. If there are spots and stains remaining, they will be extra treated. In case there are still any left, they are classified as permanent ones, and we cannot be held responsible for them.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
At the end our carpet cleaners will groom the carpet to regain its even look. Colours will be bright again, your home will smell better, and you will feel confident to let your children play on the floor.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. The protection of the floor underneath the carpets and upholstery that are about to get cleaned is extremely important. It will prevent water and cleaning solutions from reaching the floor and damaging it. The thorough vacuum cleaning of the entire surface of the items is next. Any dust and grime left behind in the fibres may affect the steam cleaning process.
- Stain removal. All stained and discoloured areas on your carpets or upholstery will be treated with cleaning solutions that are most suitable for the fabrics at hand. The complete removal of allo stains is not guaranteed – it depends on the type of stains, the materials you have, as well as the amount of time that the stain has been on your carpet/upholstery. Do not try any stain removal by yourself since that may cause the stain to become permanent. If you already have made such attempts, let the cleaning professionals know what you used. Reactions between different chemicals may affect the fabric and even cause permanent damage to it. We only use professional grade products that are safe, yet efficient against stains.
- Steam cleaning. Once the stains have been treated, steam cleaning will be performed. A professional steam cleaning machine will be used. The cleaning expert will pick the most suitable setting and steam temperature for the fabric at hand. This process will leave your upholstery and carpets spotless and disinfected while not causing any harm to the fibres of the fabric.
- Moisture extraction.moisture extraction machines will be used on your carpets and upholstery. By doing this, the cleaning experts will help speed up the drying process. Depending on the materials and fabrics you have at home, the drying time may vary. Those professional tools will extract up to 80% of the moisture. To further help the drying, open your windows or place fans in the property.
- Deodorising of the carpets. After cleaning the carpets and upholstery, our professionals will also deodorise them to ensure they smell as clean as they are.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- If your carpets are not clean, your entire house may feel stuffy and unkempt. To ensure that you live in healthy conditions, you should deep clean all upholstery and carpets at least once a year. Since most people do not know how to perform this task properly, we decided to offer a high quality cleaning service performed by some of the best cleaning professionals on the market.
- To provide you with the best results, our experienced cleaning staff members will arrive with all tools and products needed for a successful steam cleaning. They will begin by vacuuming your entire carpet, treating the stains on it with a special solution, deep cleaning and deodorising the entire surface.
- Book an additional steam cleaning service for your upholstery to ensure that your house is in perfect condition. We offer a discount for all combined services and will provide the cleaning team with all the tools and products required for your project. Do not forget to let us know in advance.
The areas in North London that our services are provided in:
Important districts in North London that we also service are:
Southgate is a small district in the Borough of Enfield. It was named so after being the south gate to the Enfield Chase. Nowadays it is famous for its shops and restaurants and its green parks. The nearest tube stations are: Southgate, Oakwood and Arnos Grove.
De Beauvoir Town is located in the Borough of Hackney. There are several small factories and a conservation area within the suburb. This suburb is served by several bus lines and the London Overground with a station on Dalston Kingsland.
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .