Daily vacuum cleaning is an important cleaning chore, in which dust and bigger dirt particles are being removed from carpets. However, to remove stubborn stains or embedded soil a professional deep cleaning should be carried out.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
All carpets should receive regular deep cleaning to maintain its look and keep its peak condition. Most carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are steam cleaned. Today steam cleaning, also known as shampooing or hot water extraction, has proven to be the most efficient, and in the mean time safe for carpet fibres and dyes method.
We at House Cleaner London are devoted to our clients’ cleaning needs, without forgetting our environmental responsibility. This is why we provide cleaning services based on hot water extraction combined with the use of non-toxic, biodegradable detergents.
The method of steam cleaning is classified as deep cleaning, since it is capable of removing soil deep into the carpet. It is extremely efficient on removing really stubborn stains. Another advantage of this process is that it facilitates the ability to extract 85% of water, thus leaving the carpets almost dry.
Because all odour sources are disposed of in the process of steam cleaning the carpet is left smelling good and fresh. As a final touch “Scotch guard” can be applied to protect it from future staining and damage of the piles. This is done upon request; however, a great advantage is that it can reduce the period necessary to our next visit.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. The cleaners will first place a protective sheet underneath your upholstery and, if feasible, the carpets. They will be able to prevent moisture from harming the floor by doing this. The professionals will then completely vacuum-clean your carpets and upholstery from top to bottom. This is a crucial step since any dust or dirt that has been left in the fibres might interfere with the cleaning procedure.
- Stain removal. The next step in the deep cleaning process. Depending on the materials you have, the cleaning solutions will be carefully picked. The efficiency of the stain removal depends on the stain itself, as well as the fabric of the carpet or upholstery piece that is being treated. Keep in mind that the amount of time that the stain spent staying on your fabric may also affect the cleaning process. Let us know about any stain removal attempts on your side. You may have made the stain harder to remove (or even impossible) but any reactions between different chemicals may cause permanent damage to the fabric. The cleaning professionals know what products to use in order to avoid damage – they will treat all stains and discoloured areas.
- Steam cleaning. Your carpets and upholstery will be left immaculate, clean and disinfected by our cleaning professionals. They will use an efficient steam cleaner with a lot of settings. The most suitable one will be chosen for your fabrics and the correct temperature will kill all germs and bacteria. No harm will be done to your surfaces but efficient cleaning will be provided.
- Moisture extraction. Once the steam cleaning process has been finished, the cleaning professionals on our team will use water extraction machines to get rid of most of the water left on the fibres of your carpets and upholstery. The process will be sped up, however with certain materials the drying process may take longer. To help, open your windows or place fans in the room.
- Deodorising of the carpets. To finish the deep cleaning service, we will deodorise all carpets. They will smell as fresh as they actually are.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- Carpets and upholstery need to be cleaned regularly, just like the rest of the house. Once or twice a year is enough for a healthy house. If you hoover often, it is not required to do it more frequently. However, we found that most customers lack the knowledge (and time) needed to take care of the carpets in their homes. We assembled a group of professionals that are entirely competent of completing this task in the best way possible.
- Our cleaning experts will perform a number of tasks, such as vacuum cleaning, steaming, stain removal and water extraction. For all of them, they will use the top quality tools and products we provide them with. You will receive amazing results by the end of the service.
- If you wish to receive a combined cleaning service for your carpets and upholstery, all you need to do is inform your booking agent prior to the service. They will be able to prepare the cleaners and pick the most suitable tools and products for the project that is about to take place.
We cover all London areas:
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .