Daily vacuum cleaning is an important cleaning chore, in which dust and bigger dirt particles are being removed from carpets. However, to remove stubborn stains or embedded soil a professional deep cleaning should be carried out.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
All carpets should receive regular deep cleaning to maintain its look and keep its peak condition. Most carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are steam cleaned. Today steam cleaning, also known as shampooing or hot water extraction, has proven to be the most efficient, and in the mean time safe for carpet fibres and dyes method.
We at House Cleaner London are devoted to our clients’ cleaning needs, without forgetting our environmental responsibility. This is why we provide cleaning services based on hot water extraction combined with the use of non-toxic, biodegradable detergents.
The method of steam cleaning is classified as deep cleaning, since it is capable of removing soil deep into the carpet. It is extremely efficient on removing really stubborn stains. Another advantage of this process is that it facilitates the ability to extract 85% of water, thus leaving the carpets almost dry.
Because all odour sources are disposed of in the process of steam cleaning the carpet is left smelling good and fresh. As a final touch “Scotch guard” can be applied to protect it from future staining and damage of the piles. This is done upon request; however, a great advantage is that it can reduce the period necessary to our next visit.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. Our cleaning specialists will lay a protective sheet under the areas that will be cleaned to stop moisture from damaging the surface of the floor beneath your carpets and furniture. It will then be followed by a thorough vacuuming of your carpets’ entire surface. It will guarantee that the textile fibres are free of dirt and debris. Thanks to this, the steam cleaning procedure will be extremely effective.
- Stain removal. Only trained cleaners should remove stains and discoloration since the approach taken will be affected by various factors. We highly advise against using DIY home cures since you risk damaging the cloth or simply making the stains permanent. The cleaning agents used throughout the procedure will be carefully chosen by our experts; they will be effective without harming the materials. Remember that the effectiveness of this technique will vary depending on the kind of fabric and stain and the length of time it is left on the carpet or upholstery. It is suggested that you contact us as soon as a spill/stain occurs, that way we will be able to provide you with the best outcomes every time.
- Steam cleaning. The most crucial component of the deep cleaning service is the steam cleaning of your carpets and upholstery. Our cleaners will use top quality steaming equipment to achieve fantastic results. Your carpets’ fabric will be taken into account while setting up the machines, allowing them to clean them effectively and damage-free. Deep cleaning and thorough disinfection are ensured.
- Moisture extraction. Your upholstery and carpets will not be wet at the end of the service, however some moisture will be left in their fibres. To extract most of the water, the cleaning experts will use professional tools that will remove up to 80% of the moisture. Depending on the materials and fabrics, the drying time may be different, however, you can further help the process by opening your windows.
- Deodorising of the carpets. Once all other steps have been completed, the cleaners will deodorise all upholstery and carpets. Your home will be left immaculate.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- You must give your carpets a thorough cleaning if you want to keep your house tidy and healthy. While vital, this task only has to be done once or twice a year. Since most people find the task difficult, we decided to develop a deep carpet cleaning service that makes sure everyone can enjoy a beautiful, tidy and organised home. Professional cleaners with expertise and knowledge will deliver the service and achieve amazing results.
- When our cleaning specialists come, they will have everything needed to successfully deep clean your carpets. The fabric will be vacuumed, spot treated and given the most effective steam cleaning possible, followed by the extraction of all extra moisture. The service includes deodorisation.
- If you wish to receive upholstery steam cleaning along with the deep cleaning service for your carpets, give us a call in advance and let us know. The booking agent you are working with will prepare the cleaners and you will be able to receive a discount for the combined tasks.
We cover all London areas:
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .