Daily vacuum cleaning is an important cleaning chore, in which dust and bigger dirt particles are being removed from carpets. However, to remove stubborn stains or embedded soil a professional deep cleaning should be carried out.
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
|Minimum call out charge £55.
All carpets should receive regular deep cleaning to maintain its look and keep its peak condition. Most carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets are steam cleaned. Today steam cleaning, also known as shampooing or hot water extraction, has proven to be the most efficient, and in the mean time safe for carpet fibres and dyes method.
We at House Cleaner London are devoted to our clients’ cleaning needs, without forgetting our environmental responsibility. This is why we provide cleaning services based on hot water extraction combined with the use of non-toxic, biodegradable detergents.
The method of steam cleaning is classified as deep cleaning, since it is capable of removing soil deep into the carpet. It is extremely efficient on removing really stubborn stains. Another advantage of this process is that it facilitates the ability to extract 85% of water, thus leaving the carpets almost dry.
Because all odour sources are disposed of in the process of steam cleaning the carpet is left smelling good and fresh. As a final touch “Scotch guard” can be applied to protect it from future staining and damage of the piles. This is done upon request; however, a great advantage is that it can reduce the period necessary to our next visit.
What is included in our Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Vacuuming and protection. The protection of the floor underneath the carpets and upholstery that are about to get cleaned is extremely important. It will prevent water and cleaning solutions from reaching the floor and damaging it. The thorough vacuum cleaning of the entire surface of the items is next. Any dust and grime left behind in the fibres may affect the steam cleaning process.
- Stain removal. Your carpets and upholstery’s material composition, the stain’s cause, and how long it has been embedded in the fabric will all affect how successful the stain removal process will be. For your carpets and upholstery, our skilled technicians will select the most effective cleaning products that will not cause damage. If you have tried any stain removal on your own, let our cleaners know. DIY cleaning methods run the risk of leaving permanent discoloration. Additionally, the cleaning supplies you used should be disclosed to the cleaning specialists. Chemical interactions between cleaning agents have the potential to permanently harm fabric fibres. We guarantee the best possible outcomes for the situation at hand.
- Steam cleaning. The cleaning technicians will steam clean your carpets and upholstery next. The cleaning experts will be working with the top quality professional machines we provide them with. To achieve excellent results and no damage, they will pick the setting and temperature of the steaming machine that is best for your fabrics. The entire surface will be left disinfected.
- Moisture extraction.moisture extraction machines will be used on your carpets and upholstery. By doing this, the cleaning experts will help speed up the drying process. Depending on the materials and fabrics you have at home, the drying time may vary. Those professional tools will extract up to 80% of the moisture. To further help the drying, open your windows or place fans in the property.
- Deodorising of the carpets. In addition to the deep cleaning service, our professionals will deodorise all fabrics of carpets and upholstery.
Combine with deep cleaning and get 10% off
One Bedroom Property£145 One Bedroom Property£165 One Bedroom Property£191
How to book and what to expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- Deep cleaning should be done once or twice a year to keep your carpets and upholstery looking clean and fresh as well as your entire property. A competent worker is required to complete this activity so that the fabric is treated as best as possible without being harmed. We can provide you with a top-notch deep carpet cleaning carried out by qualified, experienced professionals who will complete everything with excellent fina results.
- To perform all chores included in the deep cleaning service – vacuuming, stain treatment, steam cleaning, water extraction and others, our cleaning professionals will use a number of high quality tools and products that we supply when with prior to their arrival.
- If you wish to receive upholstery steam cleaning along with the deep cleaning service for your carpets, give us a call in advance and let us know. The booking agent you are working with will prepare the cleaners and you will be able to receive a discount for the combined tasks.
We cover all London areas:
Questions about our Carpet Cleaning:
How often should I clean my carpets?
Usually between one or two times a year. It really depends on how much traffic your carpets get, if you have small children or pets.
Which carpet cleaning method works best?
We find that the steam cleaning or also called hot water extraction method works best on carpets stains. It is also safe for most carpet fibers/fabrics. It is efficient in cleaning and doesn't do damage to your carpets.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
We recommend leaving your carpets to dry out for 3-4 hours. You can open the windows to speed up the process.
Is moving furniture included in the carpet cleaning service?
We recommend furniture to be moved prior the service so that the carpet cleaning machine could cover the whole carpet. The carpet cleaning technician is able to move items no heavier than 20 kg.
Do I need to bring the carpet for you to clean it?
No, we do the clean at your location. You don't need to move the carpet at all. The technician will bring all the equipment and detergents needed.
Satisfied customers share feedback such as:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .