House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Chingford
Make an appointment with our company to guarantee that the property you are leaving is pristine, clean, and ready for prospective renters. We provide high-quality end-of-tenancy cleaning services performed by some of the industry’s most experienced and skilled cleaning experts. They will work hard to remove all dust, dirt, and accumulation from all surfaces and corners of the property. Please do not hesitate to contact us and book the End of Tenancy Cleaning service we offer.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
The cleaning tasks that will be included in your end of tenancy service will be perfectly suited to your needs, the size and condition of the property. They usually require skills and special attention, as well as a number of professional tools and products. You may rest assured that the professionals will arrive equipped and ready to efficiently perform all cleaning steps throughout the entire property.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning – all shelves, counters, cabinet tops, and other high surfaces will be cleaned and polished.
- Cooking surfaces, backsplashes, stove tops and cutting boards will all be washed, degreased and disinfected.
- Cleaning of sinks and faucets – the kitchen sink will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – all cutlery and dishes will be washed, polished, and stored in their drawers/cupboards.
- Cleaning of appliances – your refrigerator, oven, and other kitchen appliances will be wiped down and cleaned on the outside.
- Cupboard organising – decluttering, cleaning, and neatly organising drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Waste disposal – containers will be emptied, cleaned, and sanitised, and garbage bags will be placed inside.
- Floor cleaning – carpets and hardwood floors will be cleaned and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – All appliance buttons, door knobs, light switches, and other frequently touched things will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – all surfaces will be cleaned down and dusted, including furniture, countertops, walls, and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Storage space organisation – drawers, cabinets, and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Light fixtures, photos, mirrors, frames, artwork, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned down and polished.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be vacuumed, including the areas below furniture.
- Rubbish clearing – waste containers will be emptied, cleaned, and sanitised, and fresh bags will be placed inside.
- Floor cleaning – thorough sweeping and washing of your floor.
- Sanitisation – disinfecting widely used things such as door handles and knobs, remote controls, and so on.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all tops of furniture, counters, walls, ceilings and other bedroom areas will be dusted, polished and disinfected.
- Clutter control – storage units will be decluttered, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuum cleaned (including its underside) and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets and upholstery throughout the bedroom will be hoovered (the cleaning experts will reach underneath furniture and cushions).
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches and door knobs and handles will be sanitised at the end of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Storage unit organisation – drawers, cabinets, and shelves will be decluttered, cleaned, and properly organised.
- Limescale removal – your sink and taps, as well as your toilet and its seat, will be washed and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – thorough cleaning and polishing of your shower walls, faucets, hose, and doors.
- Buildup cleaning – professional solutions will be used to remove deposits such as limescale, mould, mildew, and soap scum.
- Glass polishing – wiping and polishing all mirrors, windows (on the inside), glass furniture, and shower screens.
- Rubbish removal – cleaning, and disinfecting every one of the rubbish containers. Inside, new bags will be placed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and gently mopping the entire bathroom floor using an appropriate cleaning substance.
- All commonly touched items throughout the room will be thoroughly disinfected.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We aim to be always honest and have a straightforward approach with our clients. As a result, we will provide you with a free pricing quotation over the phone, as well as a bill that includes all tasks included in your project. This way, you’ll know what you’re paying for and there will be no surprises. The price will be determined by the many cleaning tasks that will be performed at your home, and you can be confident that the estimated number will be final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .