House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Cricklewood
To guarantee the effectiveness of the end-of-tenancy cleaning of the home you are leaving, it is preferable to leave it to a professional cleaning team. Trust our team with the assignment and you will obtain high-quality outcomes. The entire house will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and ready for the next occupants. We guarantee the highest quality end-of-tenancy cleaning service, which is always conducted by some of the best cleaning professionals available.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
The end of tenancy cleaning includes a number of deep cleaning tasks that cover all areas of the property. The completion of all of them may be hard and it is best if you leave this job to our professionals. They will use a full set of professional tools and cleaning solutions, and follow through task lists to ensure that all surfaces and corners of the house have been deep cleaned and properly disinfected.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing – all surfaces will be properly cleaned, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops.
- Surface degreasing – kitchen surfaces such as cutting boards, backsplashes, and countertops will be wiped down and sanitised.
- Descaling – the sink and its faucets will be thoroughly cleaned. Your drain will be unclogged and cleaned if necessary.
- Appliances – cleaning of appliances – your microwave, refrigerator, and extractor will be cleansed and cleaned on the inside and outside.
- Dishwashing – cleaning and organising all dishes, cutlery, and utensils in the appropriate drawers.
- Cleaning of kitchen cabinets and drawers – all kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly restocked.
- Waste disposal – disposing of all rubbish and cleaning and disinfecting your containers.
- Floor cleaning – sweeping and mopping the entire kitchen floor using appropriate cleaning products.
- Disinfection – all frequently used kitchen items (appliance buttons and handles,k light switches, etc.) will be sterilised.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning – all furniture and countertops will be washed down and dusted, and cobwebs will be removed from corners and other locations.
- Cabinets and cupboards will be emptied, completely cleaned, and neatly refilled.
- Glass and wood cleaning – professional materials will be used to clean and polish furniture and decorations made of wood and glass.
- All rugs and carpets, as well as upholstery items, will be vacuumed (the cleaners will also reach below all furniture).
- Waste bin cleaning – washing and disinfecting your rubbish bins once wall waste has been removed.
- Disinfection of all commonly handled items – door knobs and handles, remote controls, etc.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Elimination of dust and cobwebs – all furniture and surfaces in the bedroom will be cleaned and dusted. Cobwebs will be swept away.
- Mattress vacuuming – our cleaning professionals will carefully clean both sides of your mattress.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – All upholstery and carpets – the areas beneath furniture, will be vacuumed as well.
- Cleaning and arranging – all cabinets, drawers, closets, and other storage places will be cleaned and sorted properly.
- Rubbish disposal and floor cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, and your bedroom’s floor will be completely washed.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning and polishing – various surfaces ( furniture, walls, ceilings and others) will be wiped down and dusted.
- Limescale removal – your bathroom sink, faucets and toilet bowl will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – your shower cabin/bathtub will be deep cleaned, scrubbed, descaled and thoroughly disinfected.
- Cleaning of all deposits – soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup will be completely removed from all bathroom surfaces.
- Organisation of storage units – medicine cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, wiped down and nicely sorted.
- Polishing of glass surfaces ( shower screens, glass shelves and counters, mirrors and light fixtures will be all cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning – the bathroom floor will be thoroughly vacuumed and mopped with suitable cleaning solutions.
- Disinfection and rubbish removal – all bins will be emptied and cleaned and all commonly touched items will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We aim to be always honest and have a straightforward approach with our clients. As a result, we will provide you with a free pricing quotation over the phone, as well as a bill that includes all tasks included in your project. This way, you’ll know what you’re paying for and there will be no surprises. The price will be determined by the many cleaning tasks that will be performed at your home, and you can be confident that the estimated number will be final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .