House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Crouch End
Book us if it is time to move out and you want to receive qualified assistance with the End of Tenancy Cleaning. This is a job best left to experienced cleaners. It is a vital aspect of the moving process, and you can be confident that our cleaning professionals will thoroughly clean and disinfect everything. You will receive the greatest outcomes possible, and the new renters will be able to move in right as soon as possible.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
The cleaning tasks that will be included in your end of tenancy service will be perfectly suited to your needs, the size and condition of the property. They usually require skills and special attention, as well as a number of professional tools and products. You may rest assured that the professionals will arrive equipped and ready to efficiently perform all cleaning steps throughout the entire property.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – removing all dust and filth from furniture tops, shelves, countertops, and other kitchen areas.
- Cabinet organisation – emptying, cleaning, and organising kitchen cabinets and other storage areas.
- Limescale removal – scrubbing, descalement, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets.
- Waste will be disposed of, and all bins will be washed and fresh bags will be placed within them.
- Appliance cleaning – kitchen devices will be cleaned on the exterior, including microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- Dishwashing – cleaning and organising of dishes, cutlery and silverware.
- Degreasing – disinfection and cleaning of all kitchen surfaces (countertops, stoves, cutting boards, and backsplashes).
- Floor cleaning – sweeping and mopping the entire kitchen floor.
- Disinfection of all commonly touched items – door handles and appliance buttons will be sanitised throughout the kitchen.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, corners, ceilings, and walls will be dusted, polished, and disinfected with suitable materials.
- Organisation and decluttering – cabinets, cupboards, and shelves will be cleaned and decluttered. Everything will be carefully ordered.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed thoroughly. This includes below and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be washed and wiped using products appropriate for their materials.
- Waste removal – all waste will be removed from the room and bins will be washed.
- Glass polishing – light fixtures, decorations, framed photographs, and other decorations will be cleaned.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and other frequently handled devices will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all bedroom surfaces will be wiped down, dusted and polished (shelves, furniture, walls, etc.)
- Mattress vacuuming – the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned and spot treated.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be hoovered throughout the room.
- Organisation of storage areas – all cabinets, drawers, shelves and closets will be emptied, cleaned and neatly restocked.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door knobs and handles and other commonly touched items will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – will be performed on cabinet tops, counters, shelves, and other surfaces.
- Sink and toilet bowl cleaning and disinfection – the team will clean and disinfect your bathroom sink, faucets, toilet bowl and seat.
- Bathtub and shower – the shower, washbasin, and bathtub, as well as any faucets, will be descaled and disinfected using proper cleaning chemicals.
- Buildup removal – expert materials will be utilised to eliminate soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew from various surfaces (tiled walls, grout, and other locations).
- Storage unit organisation – the interior and exterior of all cupboards, cabinets, and storage containers will be cleaned and items will be organised.
- Glass cleaning – wiping down and polishing shower walls and doors, mirrors, and other glass surfaces.
- Rubbish removal – all bins will be emptied and deep cleaned.
- The floor of your bathroom will be cleaned and all items that are being handled on a daily basis will be sanitised.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
The price of the service you receive from us will be personally calculated for you based on the different cleaning tasks you choose to include in your project, as well as the size and condition of your property. Our office agents will provide you with a free price estimate that will be final, as well as a detailed bill including all jobs so you know exactly what you are being charged for.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .