House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Harringay
If you choose to work with our company, you will receive a top-notch end-of-tenancy cleaning service done by trained and skilled cleaning specialists. This specific type of cleaning involves a deep and complete cleaning of all the property’s corners and surfaces, as well as removal of dust, grime and clutter. To make sure the entire house is spotless and prepared for the upcoming renters, our professional cleaners will complete all aspects of the job in the most efficient way possible.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
A successful end-of-tenancy cleaning features a variety of deep cleaning chores which require a wide range of skills, tools, and knowledge. We prepare our professionals and provide them with all of the products and equipment they need to complete the job successfully. The team members will work through a detailed job list to thoroughly clean all areas of the house. All jobs covered in the service will be tailored to your specific requirements. See the list of tasks that will take place at your property below.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting of high surfaces – tops of cabinets, countertop and shelves will be wiped down and polished.
- Scrubbing and grease removal backsplashes and stove tops, as well as all other cooking areas will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Dish Washing – the dishes and cutlery will be loaded in the dishwasher, cleaned, polished and put away.
- Organisation of drawers – cabinets, kitchen drawers, cupboards and other storage areas will be organised and cleaned.
- Descaling – the kitchen sink and faucets will be scrubbed and disinfected – all limescale will be eliminated.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – waste will be disposed of and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning and disinfection – refrigerators, microwaves and other devices will be wiped down and left spotless.
- Vacuuming and mopping of the floor – the entire floor will be swept and washed with an appropriate cleaning product.
- Sanitisation – commonly touched items (door handles, light switches and buttons) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Surface dusting and polishing – high surfaces, shelves, tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, etc. will be wiped down and cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Decluttering and organisation – all storage units, such as cupboards, drawers, cabinets and others, will be emptied, cleaned and restocked.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, windows (internally), light fixtures and framed pictures will be wiped down and polished.
- Rubbish removal – all rubbish will be disposed of and bins will be disinfected,
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery pieces will be vacuum cleaned using professional tools.
- Cleaning of the flors – all your floors will be vacuumed/swept, then thoroughly mopped with a suitable cleaning solution.
- Thorough disinfection – all remotes, door knobs, cabinet handles, light switches and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting – will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress washing and disinfection – your mattress’s entire surface (including the underside) will be vacuumed and cleaned.
- Decluttering and organising – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including under and behind furniture).
- Mopping of the floor – the whole room’s floor will be cleaned and any frequently handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Wiping down of bathroom surfaces – all dust and grime will be removed from counters, shelves, high surfaces, tops of furniture and other areas.
- Decluttering and organisation – all bathroom drawers and cabinets will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked.
- Sink and toilet – your bathroom fixtures will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected with top quality solutions.
- Shower cabin/bathtub cleaning – your shower will be thoroughly scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.. Drains will be unclogged if needed.
- Glass surface cleaning – shower screens, mirrors, light fixtures and other glass objects will be wiped down and polished.
- Deposit removal – walls, grout, corners, fixtures and other areas will be cleared of soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew.
- Waste removal – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and disinfected.
- Disinfection and floor cleaning – the floor of the bathroom will be swept and mopped and all commonly touched items will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
Only the cleaning activities performed at your property will be included in the price you pay. You will be given a free pricing quotation over the phone. The total fee will be calculated for you based on the number of jobs accomplished at your location, as well as the property’s size and condition. We will also provide you with a detailed statement that includes all cleaning jobs for which you will be charged so that you know exactly what you are paying for. The quote price received is final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .