House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in De Beauvoir Town
If you decide to go with our end-of-tenancy cleaning service, you can expect skilled personnel to deliver some of the highest quality outcomes. Because this sort of cleaning is critical to the moving out process, it must be performed by professionals who can effectively remove all dust and filth from all parts of the house. You can be confident that the house will be fully cleaned and ready for the new renters who will be coming in soon.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
Every End of Tenancy Cleaning includes a number of deep cleaning tasks and requires many skills, products and knowledge. We prepare our cleaning professionals and supply them with all solutions and tools needed for the successful completion of the process. The crew members will follow a thorough task list and deep clean all areas in all rooms of the property. All jobs included in the service will be suited to your needs. Here is a list of them so you know what to expect.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – removing all dust and filth from furniture tops, shelves, countertops, and other kitchen areas.
- Cabinet organisation – emptying, cleaning, and organising kitchen cabinets and other storage areas.
- Limescale removal – scrubbing, descalement, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets.
- Waste will be disposed of, and all bins will be washed and fresh bags will be placed within them.
- Appliance cleaning – kitchen devices will be cleaned on the exterior, including microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- Dishwashing – cleaning and organising of dishes, cutlery and silverware.
- Degreasing – disinfection and cleaning of all kitchen surfaces (countertops, stoves, cutting boards, and backsplashes).
- Floor cleaning – sweeping and mopping the entire kitchen floor.
- Disinfection of all commonly touched items – door handles and appliance buttons will be sanitised throughout the kitchen.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Polishing of various surfaces – wiping down and dusting all furniture, high surfaces, shelves, walls, and ceilings.
- Glass cleaning – wiping clean and polishing light fixtures, mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass decorations.
- Drawer and cabinet organisation – all storage areas in the living room will be emptied, cleaned, and neatly sorted.
- Vacuum cleaning entails thoroughly vacuuming all upholstery and carpets (even below and behind furniture).
- Waste bin cleaning – disposing of all waste and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting your bins.
- Mopping – vacuuming/sweeping and mopping the whole floor of your living room using a suitable cleaning solution.
- Disinfection of often touched objects, such as door knobs and handles, buttons, remote controls, and so on.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all furniture tops, countertops, walls, ceilings, and other bedroom areas will be dusted, polished, and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – Storage facilities will be decluttered, cleaned internally and externally, and properly sorted.
- Mattress cleaning – the experts will be vacuuming and disinfecting your mattress, including its underside.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be vacuumed (the cleaners will reach below furniture and pillows).
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, and door knobs and handles will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing – counters, furniture and high surfaces will be dusted, cleaned and disinfected.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards, drawers and shelves will be decluttered, cleaned and neatly organised.
- Glass polishing – mirrors, windows and other glass surfaces in the bathroom will be wiped down and thoroughly cleaned with glass cleaning solution.
- Descaling – all faucets, your sink and toilet bowl will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – your shower cabin and bathtub will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
- Removal of deposits – mould and mildew will be removed from grout and corners and soap scum will be eliminated from all dirty areas.
- Waste bin cleaning – rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and disinfected.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and thoroughly mopped with appropriate products.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
Only the cleaning activities performed at your property will be included in the price you pay. You will be given a free pricing quotation over the phone. The total fee will be calculated for you based on the number of jobs accomplished at your location, as well as the property’s size and condition. We will also provide you with a detailed statement that includes all cleaning jobs for which you will be charged so that you know exactly what you are paying for. The quote price received is final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .