House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Hornsey
We offer a professional End of Tenancy Cleaning service performed by experienced cleaning technicians so do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with us. We will ensure that the entire place has been deep cleaned, disinfected, organised and prepared for the moving in of the new tenants. This type of cleaning is of crucial importance to the moving out process and it is best left to a professional cleaning service provider, such as our firm. Give us a call and book this amazing service.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
For a successful End of Tenancy Cleaning service, a number of cleaning tasks must be thoroughly performed throughout the entire property. The cleaning experts that will be executing the task at your place will arrive fully prepared with tools and products, and will use all their knowledge and skills to execute everything in the best, most efficient way possible. Here is a list of all cleaning tasks that will take place during your End of Tenancy Cleaning service.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Removing of dust – the professionals will wipe down and dust all tops of furniture, shelves, countertops and other surfaces.
- Grease removal – all cooking areas, cutting boards and other grimy surfaces will be scrubbed freed of grease and disinfected.
- Sink cleaning – the kitchen sink and taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected.
- Kitchen appliance cleaning – your kitchen appliances (refrigerator, oven, extractor and microwave) will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Dish cleaning cutlery and plates will be washed and wiped down, then neatly stocked in their designated drawers.
- Organisation of kitchen cabinets – drawers and cabinets will be organised, decluttered and wiped down.
- Disposal of waste – kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- The floor of the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfecting of frequently handled objects – door handles and faucets, as well as all appliance buttons will be sanitised at the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – walls, ceilings, furniture, shelves, and other high surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned. Cobwebs will be eliminated.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be properly vacuumed.
- Cleaning of storage units – emptying/decluttering, cleaning, and organising all cabinets, drawers, and cupboards.
- Polishing – wiping down and polishing all glass and wooden ornaments (light fixtures, window sills, framed photos, etc.).
- Floor cleaning – sweeping/vacuuming and washing hardwood floors using an appropriate cleaning solution.
- Rubbish bins will be emptied, rinsed, and disinfected. Inside, new bags will be put.
- Frequently touched tools such as door knobs, light switches, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all bedroom surfaces (shelves, furniture, walls, etc.) will be cleaned down, dusted, and polished.
- Mattress vacuuming – includes thorough vacuuming and spot treating of the whole surface of your mattress.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – the bedroom’s upholstery and carpets will be vacuumed.
- Storage area organisation – all cabinets, drawers, shelves, and closets will be emptied, cleaned, and neatly refilled.
- Disinfection will be performed on remote controls, light switches, door knobs and handles, and other frequently handled things.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust removal – removing all dust and cobwebs from corners, high surfaces, furniture tops, countertops and other bathroom surfaces.
- Sink and toilet cleaning – all bathroom fixtures and faucets will be washed, polished, and disinfected, including the sink, toilet, and faucets.
- Bathtub/shower cabin – a strong cleaning solution will be used to descale and thoroughly clean your bathtub/shower cabin.
- Deposit removal – all limescale, soap scum, mould and mildew will be removed from all bathroom surfaces (walls, tiles, grout and so on).
- Decluttering and organisation – your medicine cabinets, drawers, and cupboards will be emptied, cleaned, and properly sorted.
- Waste removal – the rubbish bins will be emptied and washed. If necessary, your drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Floor cleaning – the cleaners will sweep and mop the whole bathroom floor.
- Sanitisation – all items that are frequently being handled will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
When you schedule a cleaning service with us, you will only be charged for the cleaning tasks you add to your task lists. Our office representatives will tailor a price for you depending on your specific needs and the amount of jobs completed as part of the service. You will be given a free pricing quotation as well as a bill so that you’re aware of what you are paying for precisely. The price you are given as a quotation over the phone is final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .