House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Whetstone, Totteridge
If you choose to work with our company, you will receive a top-notch end-of-tenancy cleaning service done by trained and skilled cleaning specialists. This specific type of cleaning involves a deep and complete cleaning of all the property’s corners and surfaces, as well as removal of dust, grime and clutter. To make sure the entire house is spotless and prepared for the upcoming renters, our professional cleaners will complete all aspects of the job in the most efficient way possible.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
The thorough cleaning of the entire property at the end of your tenancy is a hard task that includes a lot of steps and requires a number of cleaning solutions in order to be successful. The cleaning experts on our team will arrive fully equipped with all products and tools for the job and perform every step on their to-do list. All cleaning activities included in the project will be suited for your particular needs and the condition of the property.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – all dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture, shelves, counters and other kitchen surfaces.
- Organising cupboards – kitchen cabinets and other storage units will be emptied, cleaned and organised.
- Limescale removal – the sink and faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Rubbish disposal – waste will be disposed of and all bins will be washed and new bags will be places inside of them.
- Cleaning of all appliances – kitchen devices and electronics will be cleaned on the outside.
- Dishwashing – plates, cutlery and silverware will be cleaned and organised.
- Grease removal – all cooking surfaces (countertops, stoves, cutting boards and backsplashes) will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floor mopping – the kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfection – all commonly handled objects will be thoroughly sanitised.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Surface dusting and polishing – high surfaces, shelves, tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, etc. will be wiped down and cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Decluttering and organisation – all storage units, such as cupboards, drawers, cabinets and others, will be emptied, cleaned and restocked.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, windows (internally), light fixtures and framed pictures will be wiped down and polished.
- Rubbish removal – all rubbish will be disposed of and bins will be disinfected,
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery pieces will be vacuum cleaned using professional tools.
- Cleaning of the flors – all your floors will be vacuumed/swept, then thoroughly mopped with a suitable cleaning solution.
- Thorough disinfection – all remotes, door knobs, cabinet handles, light switches and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all furniture tops, countertops, walls, ceilings, and other bedroom areas will be dusted, polished, and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – Storage facilities will be decluttered, cleaned internally and externally, and properly sorted.
- Mattress cleaning – the experts will be vacuuming and disinfecting your mattress, including its underside.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be vacuumed (the cleaners will reach below furniture and pillows).
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, and door knobs and handles will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all walls, ceilings, counters and tops of furniture will be thoroughly wiped down and dusted.
- Cleaning and organisation – storage units, drawers, cabinets and shelves will be decluttered, cleaned and neatly organized.
- Limescale removal – your sink and taps will be scrubbed and disinfected, as well as your toilet and its seat.
- Shower cleaning – your shower walls, faucets, hose and doors will be deep cleaned and polished.
- Deposit removal – limescale, mould, mildew and soap scum will be eliminated using professional solutions.
- Glass polishing – all mirrors, windows (on the inside), glass furniture and shower screens will be wiped down and polished.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, cleaned and thoroughly disinfected. New bags will be places inside.
- Floor cleaning – your entire bathroom floor will be swept and carefully mopped with a suitable cleaning product.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
When you book a cleaning service appointment with our firm, you will know precisely what you are paying for. The booking agent you are dealing with will estimate a tailored pricing for you depending on the many cleaning activities included in your project. You will be given a free pricing quotation over the phone, as well as a complete bill describing all jobs included in the service so you know what you are being charged for precisely.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .