House Cleaner London offer all its North West London customers professional, thorough End of Tenancy Cleaning services. Our vetted cleaners are capable of making your rented house or flat look and smell better than when you first moved in. With our help you are most likely to impress your landlord or real estate agent We strive and actually most of the time meet from the very first time and even exceed their requirements.
You will feel confident in leaving your tenancy as immaculately clean as possible. Special attention will be paid to the smallest detail. Carpet edges and under furniture, beneath kitchen appliances, light switches – every place which you might never even think of will be cleaned. De-scaling of bathroom tiles and cleaning of the interior of the refrigerator and oven are included in the End of Tenancy package.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
We advise all our customers that if the property is as empty as possible we will be able to perform our cleaning services at higher standards. If you need any glasses, plates, cutlery and utensils to be cleaned, we need to be informed in advance. Our End of Tenancy Cleaning teams are available at the number and email listed on the site.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in North West London
If you decide to go with our end-of-tenancy cleaning service, you can expect skilled personnel to deliver some of the highest quality outcomes. Because this sort of cleaning is critical to the moving out process, it must be performed by professionals who can effectively remove all dust and filth from all parts of the house. You can be confident that the house will be fully cleaned and ready for the new renters who will be coming in soon.
The areas in North West London that our services are provided in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
Expect a team of fully equipped and skilled professional cleaning experts to come to your place and perform the many different deep cleaning tasks that are included in the end of tenancy service you booked with us. To ensure the best quality of the end results, we provide them with all tools and products that will be needed for the tasks at hand, as well as a detailed task list that will help them make sure that everything has been completed. Here are some of the cleaning tasks that will take place at your property.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning and wiping down – tops of furniture, shelves, countertops, and other places will be wiped down and dusted.
- Kitchen cupboard cleaning – thoroughly cleaning and organising of all kitchen cupboards, drawers, and cabinets.
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces will be cleansed, all grease will be removed and the countertop, stove and backsplash will be disinfected.
- Dishwashing – All soiled dishes and silverware will be washed, polished, and arranged.
- Limescale removal – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed, scrubbed and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, microwave, electric kettle, and other devices will be cleaned down and disinfected externally.
- Waste bin cleaning – removal of all waste and thorough cleaning of your kitchen bins.
- Floor mopping – sweeping/vacuuming and properly washing your kitchen floor.
- Disinfection – sanitisation of commonly handled items such as door knobs, light switches, and appliance buttons.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – walls, ceilings, furniture, shelves and other high surfaces will be wiped down. Allo cobwebs will be removed.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery pieces and all carpets will be thoroughly hoovered.
- Storage unit cleaning – all cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be emptied/decluttered, cleaned and organised.
- Polishing – glass and wooden decorations ( light fixtures, window sills, framed pictures, etc.) will be wiped down and polished.
- Cleaning of floors – hardwood floors will be swept/ vacuumed and washed with a suitable cleaning solution.
- Rubbish – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected. New bags will be placed inside.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items – door knobs, light switches and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Elimination of dust and cobwebs – all furniture and surfaces in the bedroom will be cleaned and dusted. Cobwebs will be swept away.
- Mattress vacuuming – our cleaning professionals will carefully clean both sides of your mattress.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – All upholstery and carpets – the areas beneath furniture, will be vacuumed as well.
- Cleaning and arranging – all cabinets, drawers, closets, and other storage places will be cleaned and sorted properly.
- Rubbish disposal and floor cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, and your bedroom’s floor will be completely washed.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing – counters, furniture and high surfaces will be dusted, cleaned and disinfected.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards, drawers and shelves will be decluttered, cleaned and neatly organised.
- Glass polishing – mirrors, windows and other glass surfaces in the bathroom will be wiped down and thoroughly cleaned with glass cleaning solution.
- Descaling – all faucets, your sink and toilet bowl will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – your shower cabin and bathtub will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
- Removal of deposits – mould and mildew will be removed from grout and corners and soap scum will be eliminated from all dirty areas.
- Waste bin cleaning – rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and disinfected.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and thoroughly mopped with appropriate products.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We aim to be always honest and have a straightforward approach with our clients. As a result, we will provide you with a free pricing quotation over the phone, as well as a bill that includes all tasks included in your project. This way, you’ll know what you’re paying for and there will be no surprises. The price will be determined by the many cleaning tasks that will be performed at your home, and you can be confident that the estimated number will be final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .