House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Are you a tenant who is all worried about the look of his/ her rental place and you are not sure that you will be able to get your full deposit back when you are moving out, you can always rely on our company to help you. We will gladly provide our amazing end of tenancy cleaning service and offer you a moving out with a positive outcome.
We have helped many people all across Brockley and we are sure that you won’t regret it if you decide to hire our service. We do not compromise with the quality of our help, however, we always try to offer the most budget-friendly prices.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
Don’t hesitate to call our company any time you are looking for a quick and easy way to accomplish the best look for the accommodation you are moving out of. We provide an excellent end of tenancy cleaning service and we assure you that the our work is always positive.
All of our cleaners are the biggest professionals in Brockley’s cleaning business and they know how to help you impress your landlord and get your full deposit back in no time. Our company always strives to show a high standard of excellence, however, the prices which we charge are always very affordable.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Brockley
Make an appointment with our company to guarantee that the property you are leaving is pristine, clean, and ready for prospective renters. We provide high-quality end-of-tenancy cleaning services performed by some of the industry’s most experienced and skilled cleaning experts. They will work hard to remove all dust, dirt, and accumulation from all surfaces and corners of the property. Please do not hesitate to contact us and book the End of Tenancy Cleaning service we offer.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
Cleaning at the end of a tenancy is a complex activity that includes several cleaning chores and necessitates the use of expertise, time, and powerful cleaning solutions. Our cleaners always arrive fully prepared and ready to work in the most effective and efficient manner possible. They will adhere to a work list to guarantee that no cleaning tasks are overlooked – all surfaces and corners of the home will be thoroughly cleaned. Here’s what you may expect.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dust removal – countertops, tops of furniture, high surfaces and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and polished.
- Organisation – kitchen cabinets and drawers will be wiped down, decluttered and organised neatly.
- Descaling – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing of dishes – silverware, cutlery and other utensils will be washed, polished and organised in their drawer/cabinet.
- Removal of rubbish – all waste will be disposed of and your kitchen bins will be washed and disinfected.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, cutting boards, countertops and others, will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed/swept, then carefully mopped.
- Kitchen appliance cleaning – your kitchen devices will be wiped down, cleaned and disinfected on the outside.
- Sanitisation – faucets, light switches and door handles will be thoroughly disinfected by the cleaning professionals.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Surface polishing – all furniture, high surfaces, shelves, walls and ceilings will be wiped down and dusted.
- Glass polishing – light fixtures, mirrors, framed pictures and other glass decorations will be wiped down and polished.
- Organisation of drawers and cabinets – all storage units in the living room will be emptied, cleaned and neatly organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed (including underneath and behind furniture).
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your waste bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Mopping – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuum cleaned/swept and mopped with an appropriate cleaning solution.
- Disinfection of commonly touched objects – all door knobs and handles, buttons, remotes, etc. will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all bedroom surfaces will be wiped down, dusted and polished (shelves, furniture, walls, etc.)
- Mattress vacuuming – the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned and spot treated.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be hoovered throughout the room.
- Organisation of storage areas – all cabinets, drawers, shelves and closets will be emptied, cleaned and neatly restocked.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door knobs and handles and other commonly touched items will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing of various surfaces – countertops, walls, ceilings and furniture will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Decluttering – all cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be emptied, cleaned and put in order.
- Sink cleaning – your bathroom sink and its faucets will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixture cleaning – your bathtub, shower cabin and washbasin will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Mirror and glass cleaning – your mirrors, windows, glass shelves and shower screens will be polished and cleaned.
- Deposit cleaning – all buildup will be eliminated from all bathroom areas (including limescale, mould, mildew and soap scum).
- Rubbish disposal – bathroom waste bins will be emptied and disinfected. New bags will be places inside.
- Disinfection of commonly touched objects – faucets, light switches, door knobs and handles will be sanitised.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We aim to keep our cleaning services reasonably priced so we developed a billing system that allows us to charge all of our clients just for the cleaning activities they select to include in their project. Our office representatives will provide you with a final pricing estimate depending on the number of jobs that will be performed at your home, your particular preferences, and the size and condition of your property. You will be sent a bill that includes all of the chores for which you are being charged.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .