House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Upper Norwood
If you choose to work with our team, you will receive a top-notch end-of-tenancy cleaning service done by trained and skilled cleaning specialists. This specific type of cleaning involves a deep and complete cleaning of all the property’s corners and surfaces, as well as removal of dust, grime and clutter. To make sure the entire house is spotless and prepared for the upcoming renters, our professional cleaners will complete all aspects of the job in the most efficient way possible.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
When leaving your rented apartment, you must carefully clean and sanitise every surface of the property. This is a difficult process that necessitates the use of tools and supplies, as well as a lot of knowledge. To ensure complete success, our cleaning crews arrive completely prepared to efficiently handle everything. They will complete a variety of cleaning activities tailored to your needs. Here are all tasks included in our end-of-tenancy cleaning service.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – removing all dust and filth from furniture tops, shelves, countertops, and other kitchen areas.
- Cabinet organisation – emptying, cleaning, and organising kitchen cabinets and other storage areas.
- Limescale removal – scrubbing, descalement, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets.
- Waste will be disposed of, and all bins will be washed and fresh bags will be placed within them.
- Appliance cleaning – kitchen devices will be cleaned on the exterior, including microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- Dishwashing – cleaning and organising of dishes, cutlery and silverware.
- Degreasing – disinfection and cleaning of all kitchen surfaces (countertops, stoves, cutting boards, and backsplashes).
- Floor cleaning – sweeping and mopping the entire kitchen floor.
- Disinfection of all commonly touched items – door handles and appliance buttons will be sanitised throughout the kitchen.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – all surfaces will be cleaned down and dusted, including furniture, countertops, walls, and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Storage space organisation – drawers, cabinets, and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Light fixtures, photos, mirrors, frames, artwork, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned down and polished.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be vacuumed, including the areas below furniture.
- Rubbish clearing – waste containers will be emptied, cleaned, and sanitised, and fresh bags will be placed inside.
- Floor cleaning – thorough sweeping and washing of your floor.
- Sanitisation – disinfecting widely used things such as door handles and knobs, remote controls, and so on.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all tops of furniture, counters, walls, ceilings and other bedroom areas will be dusted, polished and disinfected.
- Clutter control – storage units will be decluttered, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuum cleaned (including its underside) and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets and upholstery throughout the bedroom will be hoovered (the cleaning experts will reach underneath furniture and cushions).
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches and door knobs and handles will be sanitised at the end of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Cobweb clearing – all dust and cobwebs will be removed from corners, high surfaces, tops of furniture, counters and other bathroom areas.
- Sink, toilet, and faucets – all bathroom fixtures and their faucets will be scrubbed, polished and disinfected.
- Bathtub/shower cabin – your bathtub/shower cabin will be descaled and thoroughly cleaned with a powerful cleaning solution.
- Removal of deposits – all limescale, soap scum, mould and mildew will be eliminated from allo bathroom surfaces (walls, tiles, grout, etc.).
- Organisation and decluttering – your medicine cabinets, drawer and cupboards will be emptied, cleaned and neatly organised.
- Rubbish bins will be emptied and disinfected. Your drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bathroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfection of all door handles, light witches, faucets and other commonly touched items will take place.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
When booking a cleaning service with our team, you will only be charged for the cleaning jobs you choose to add to your task lists. Our office agents will personalise a price for you based on your personal requests and the number of jobs performed as part of the service. You will be provided with a free price quote, as well as a detailed bill so you know exactly what you are being charged for. The price you receive will be final.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .