House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Catford, Bellingham
To ensure the best outcomes for your End of Tenancy Cleaning, trust our company with the task. We work with the best cleaning professionals that will work hard to eliminate all grime and dust and leave the property disinfected and ready for the tenants that are about to move in. This type of cleaning is of crucial importance and is best performed by experienced cleaning experts like the ones we work with. The top notch of the final results is guaranteed.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
Every End of Tenancy Cleaning includes a number of deep cleaning tasks and requires many skills, products and knowledge. We prepare our cleaning professionals and supply them with all solutions and tools needed for the successful completion of the process. The crew members will follow a thorough task list and deep clean all areas in all rooms of the property. All jobs included in the service will be suited to your needs. Here is a list of them so you know what to expect.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Grease removal – all cooking areas, cutting boards, and other dirty surfaces will be washed and disinfected to remove grease.
- Sink cleaning -descaling, scrubbing, and disinfecting of the kitchen sink and faucets.
- Kitchen appliance – your kitchen appliances (refrigerator, oven, extractor, and microwave) will be externally wiped down and thoroughly cleaned.
- Cutlery and dishes will be washed and wiped before being neatly placed in designated drawers.
- Kitchen cabinet organisation – drawers and cabinets will be arranged, decluttered, and thoroughly cleaned.
- Waste disposal – kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, cleaned, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of the floor – the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed, scrubbed and mopped.
- At the end of the service, commonly touched objects such as door knobs , faucets and all appliance buttons, will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all furniture and counters will be wiped down and dusted and cobwebs will be removed from corners and various areas.
- Decluttering – cupboards and cabinets will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and neatly restocked.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture and decorations made of wood and glass will be wiped down and polished with professional products.
- Vacuum cleaning – all rugs and carpets, as well as upholstery pieces will be vacuumed (the cleaners will reach underneath all furniture as well).
- Waste bin cleaning – your rubbish containers will be washed and disinfected once wall waste has been disposed of.
- Cleaning of the floor – your floor will be vacuum cleaned and thoroughly mopped with a cleaning solution suitable for its materials.
- Disinfecting of surfaces – tables, door handles, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all bedroom surfaces will be wiped down, dusted and polished (shelves, furniture, walls, etc.)
- Mattress vacuuming – the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned and spot treated.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be hoovered throughout the room.
- Organisation of storage areas – all cabinets, drawers, shelves and closets will be emptied, cleaned and neatly restocked.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door knobs and handles and other commonly touched items will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning – dusting, wiping down, and polishing all furniture, countertops, high surfaces, and other locations. Cobwebs will be removed.
- Cleaning of the sink and toilet – your sink, faucets, toilet, and seat will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Shower/bathtub cleaning – washing, thorough cleaning, and disinfection of your shower cabin/wash basin/bathtub.
- Storage unit cleanup – decluttering, cleaning and organisation of your medicine cabinet, cupboards and drawers.
- Polishing of glass – shower screens, mirrors, windows, and other glass surfaces will be completely cleaned using appropriate cleaning solutions.
- Buildup removal – soap scum, mould, and mildew will be effectively removed from all surfaces with high-quality tools and supplies.
- Rubbish removal – all rubbish will be removed, and your bins will be cleaned.
- Polishing of the floor – your bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped with a professional cleaning solution.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
The price of the service you receive from us will be personally calculated for you based on the different cleaning tasks you choose to include in your project, as well as the size and condition of your property. Our office agents will provide you with a free price estimate that will be final, as well as a detailed bill including all jobs so you know exactly what you are being charged for.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .