House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in Battersea
To ensure the best outcomes for your End of Tenancy Cleaning, trust our company with the task. We work with the best cleaning professionals that will work hard to eliminate all grime and dust and leave the property disinfected and ready for the tenants that are about to move in. This type of cleaning is of crucial importance and is best performed by experienced cleaning experts like the ones we work with. The high quality of the final results is guaranteed.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
A variety of cleaning jobs must be completed across the entire property for a successful End of Tenancy Cleaning service. The cleaning specialists who will perform the work at your premises will arrive well equipped with supplies and tools, and will utilise all of their expertise and abilities to complete everything in the best, most effective manner possible. The following is a list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed during your end-of-tenancy cleaning service.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing – all surfaces will be properly cleaned, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops.
- Surface degreasing – kitchen surfaces such as cutting boards, backsplashes, and countertops will be wiped down and sanitised.
- Descaling – the sink and its faucets will be thoroughly cleaned. Your drain will be unclogged and cleaned if necessary.
- Appliances – cleaning of appliances – your microwave, refrigerator, and extractor will be cleansed and cleaned on the inside and outside.
- Dishwashing – cleaning and organising all dishes, cutlery, and utensils in the appropriate drawers.
- Cleaning of kitchen cabinets and drawers – all kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly restocked.
- Waste disposal – disposing of all rubbish and cleaning and disinfecting your containers.
- Floor cleaning – sweeping and mopping the entire kitchen floor using appropriate cleaning products.
- Disinfection – all frequently used kitchen items (appliance buttons and handles,k light switches, etc.) will be sterilised.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Surface polishing – all furniture, high surfaces, shelves, walls and ceilings will be wiped down and dusted.
- Glass polishing – light fixtures, mirrors, framed pictures and other glass decorations will be wiped down and polished.
- Organisation of drawers and cabinets – all storage units in the living room will be emptied, cleaned and neatly organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed (including underneath and behind furniture).
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your waste bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Mopping – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuum cleaned/swept and mopped with an appropriate cleaning solution.
- Disinfection of commonly touched objects – all door knobs and handles, buttons, remotes, etc. will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and grime removal – all bedroom surfaces (shelves, desks and furniture) will be cleaned down, dusted, and shined.
- Mattress vacuuming – your mattress will be vacuumed from all sides and any stains will be treated.
- Carpet cleaning – All upholstery and carpets in the bedroom will be vacuumed.
- Storage unit organisation – cupboards and wardrobes will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned, and refilled.
- All waste will be removed from the bedroom, and the whole floor will be scrubbed and mopped.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dusting and polishing – counters, furniture and high surfaces will be dusted, cleaned and disinfected.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards, drawers and shelves will be decluttered, cleaned and neatly organised.
- Glass polishing – mirrors, windows and other glass surfaces in the bathroom will be wiped down and thoroughly cleaned with glass cleaning solution.
- Descaling – all faucets, your sink and toilet bowl will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – your shower cabin and bathtub will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
- Removal of deposits – mould and mildew will be removed from grout and corners and soap scum will be eliminated from all dirty areas.
- Waste bin cleaning – rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and disinfected.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and thoroughly mopped with appropriate products.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
To keep our pricing reasonable, we only charge our clients for the cleaning tasks completed at their residence. When you order the service, you will be given a free quotation over the phone, and the price will be determined for you depending on your requests and the size of the property. Your booking agent’s pricing quotation will be final, and you will know precisely what you are spending your money on.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .