House Cleaner London is cleaning agency with many years experience on the London market. We specialise in end of tenancy cleaning, pre tenancy cleaning and have hundreds of satisfied customers, who return to us. We hire only motivated technicians who are then trained to carry out services at highest niveau.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
When our cleaning team arrives at your home they will bring own cleaning machines and detergents, produced by the leader among cleaning manufacturers “Prochem”.
Every area in the kitchen, bathroom, and living areas will be cleaned top to bottom. They will not miss to lift furniture and look behind kitchen appliances. The entire property will be left spotless and sparkling.
Please, consider that the property should be left as empty as possible. The service is guaranteed for 48 hours. Should you have any claims after that period expired, we cannot be hold responsible.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is not included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning package. However, you can save money by incorporating all of our services into one. We offer discount of up to 10% for booking professional carpet and/ or upholstery cleaning together with the general End of Tenancy Cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in New Cross
To ensure that the End of Tenancy Cleaning of the property you are leaving is successful, it is best that you leave it to a professional team of cleaning professionals. Trust our firm with the task and receive high standard final results. The entire home will be deep cleaned, disinfected and prepared for the next tenants. We ensure the top quality of the End of Tenancy Cleaning service which is always performed by some of the best cleaning experts available.
Areas we provide move out cleaning services in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
End-of-tenancy cleaning consists of a variety of deep cleaning procedures that cover all sections of the property. Completing all of them may be difficult, therefore it is ideal if you leave this task to our professionals. They will utilise a complete collection of professional tools and cleaning solutions, as well as detailed job lists, to guarantee that all surfaces and corners of the property have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Here is what to expect.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Removing of dust – the cleaners will wipe down and dust all tops of furniture, shelves, countertops and other surfaces.
- Grease removal – all cooking areas, cutting boards and other grimy surfaces will be scrubbed freed of grease and disinfected.
- Sink cleaning – the kitchen sink and taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected.
- Kitchen appliance cleaning – your kitchen appliances (refrigerator, oven, extractor and microwave) will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Dish cleaning cutlery and plates will be washed and wiped down, then neatly stocked in their designated drawers.
- Organisation of kitchen cabinets – drawers and cabinets will be organised, decluttered and wiped down.
- Disposal of waste – kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- The floor of the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfecting of frequently handled objects – door handles and faucets, as well as all appliance buttons will be sanitised at the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – all surfaces will be cleaned down and dusted, including furniture, countertops, walls, and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Storage space organisation – drawers, cabinets, and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Light fixtures, photos, mirrors, frames, artwork, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned down and polished.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be vacuumed, including the areas below furniture.
- Rubbish clearing – waste containers will be emptied, cleaned, and sanitised, and fresh bags will be placed inside.
- Floor cleaning – thorough sweeping and washing of your floor.
- Sanitisation – disinfecting widely used things such as door handles and knobs, remote controls, and so on.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface dusting and polishing – all high surfaces, furniture, walls, and other dirty areas will be cleaned down, dusted, and polished.
- Cleaning of the mattress – after removing the bed linen, the cleaners will vacuum the whole surface of the mattress.
- Cleaning and organising – the cleaning professionals will empty wardrobes, closets, drawers, and cupboards before deep cleaning and organising them.
- Vacuuming – All furniture and carpets will be completely vacuumed.
- Waste removal and disinfection – rubbish will be removed, and all frequently handled things will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – cabinet tops, countertops, shelves, and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Sink and toilet bowl – We will clean and disinfect your bathroom sink, faucets, toilet bowl and seat.
- Bathtub and shower cabin – With appropriate cleaning chemicals, the shower, washbasin, and bathtub, as well as any faucets, will be descaled and disinfected.
- Buildup removal – soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be cleaned from various surfaces, tiled walls, grout, and other areas using specialised products.
- All cupboards, cabinets, and storage containers will be decluttered and cleaned on the inside and outside.
- Glass polishing – shower walls and doors, mirrors and other glass surfaces will be wiped down and polished.
- All rubbish will be removed, drains will be unclogged.
- Floor washing – your floor will be vacuumed and thoroughly mopped.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
We aim to keep our cleaning services reasonably priced so we developed a billing system that allows us to charge all of our clients just for the cleaning activities they select to include in their project. Our office representatives will provide you with a final pricing estimate depending on the number of jobs that will be performed at your home, your particular preferences, and the size and condition of your property. You will be sent a bill that includes all of the chores for which you are being charged.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .