If you wish to pass inspection of your landlord or agent when moving out, the house or flat must be completely clean and tidy. As you might have already realized these inspections are quite stringent, and are often easy to fail for many cleaning agencies. We know that moving out might be very unpleasant and overwhelming a task when making arrangements to remove all furniture and belongings, and in the mean time preparing the new home to move in.
Surely, you would not be willing to lose precious time because of choosing an unreliable cleaning agency. We at House Cleaner London would be glad to spare you all cleaning troubles. Due to many years long experience on the London cleaning market, we have gained expertise in providing premier End of Tenancy Cleaning services. We know exactly what the estate agents look for during inspection. And most of the time we meet and exceed their expectations from the first time.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
|One Bedroom Flat
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
You will make the right decision to book your end of tenancy cleaning with us. Just call or email us.
End of Tenancy Cleaning service & cleaners in South West London
When you are about to move on and you want to leave the property in beautiful shape and ready for future renters, contact our firm and schedule an appointment with one of our cleaning crews. We provide a high-quality end-of-tenancy cleaning service conducted by skilled professionals who will quickly leave the home spotless and disinfected. There will be no evidence of dust or filth left behind, and you can be confident that what you receive will be of exceptional quality.
The areas in South West London that our services are provided in:
What is included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
End-of-tenancy cleaning consists of a variety of deep cleaning procedures that cover all sections of the property. Completing all of them may be difficult, therefore it is ideal if you leave this task to our professionals. They will utilise a complete collection of professional tools and cleaning solutions, as well as detailed job lists, to guarantee that all surfaces and corners of the property have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Here is what to expect.
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
- Dusting – removing all dust and filth from furniture tops, shelves, countertops, and other kitchen areas.
- Cabinet organisation – emptying, cleaning, and organising kitchen cabinets and other storage areas.
- Limescale removal – scrubbing, descalement, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets.
- Waste will be disposed of, and all bins will be washed and fresh bags will be placed within them.
- Appliance cleaning – kitchen devices will be cleaned on the exterior, including microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- Dishwashing – cleaning and organising of dishes, cutlery and silverware.
- Degreasing – disinfection and cleaning of all kitchen surfaces (countertops, stoves, cutting boards, and backsplashes).
- Floor cleaning – sweeping and mopping the entire kitchen floor.
- Disinfection of all commonly touched items – door handles and appliance buttons will be sanitised throughout the kitchen.
Living room cleaning tasks:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all furniture and counters will be wiped down and dusted and cobwebs will be removed from corners and various areas.
- Decluttering – cupboards and cabinets will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and neatly restocked.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture and decorations made of wood and glass will be wiped down and polished with professional products.
- Vacuum cleaning – all rugs and carpets, as well as upholstery pieces will be vacuumed (the professionals will reach underneath all furniture as well).
- Waste bin cleaning – your rubbish containers will be washed and disinfected once wall waste has been disposed of.
- Cleaning of the floor – your floor will be vacuum cleaned and thoroughly mopped with a cleaning solution suitable for its materials.
- Disinfecting of surfaces – tables, door handles, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
- Elimination of dust and cobwebs – all furniture and surfaces in the bedroom will be cleaned and dusted. Cobwebs will be swept away.
- Mattress vacuuming – our professionals will carefully clean both sides of your mattress.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – All upholstery and carpets – the areas beneath furniture, will be vacuumed as well.
- Cleaning and arranging – all cabinets, drawers, closets, and other storage places will be cleaned and sorted properly.
- Rubbish disposal and floor cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, and your bedroom’s floor will be completely washed.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface dusting and polishing – walls, ceilings, countertops, shelves, and other bathroom areas will be cleaned down, dusted and shined.
- Sink cleaning – deep cleaning, scrubbing, and disinfecting your bathroom sink and faucets ( as well as the toilet bowl).
- Bathtub/shower cabin – Bathroom fittings and shower cabins will be cleaned and polished carefully.
- Organisation and decluttering – all storage units (medicine cabinets, shelves, drawers, cupboards, etc.) will be emptied, cleaned, and arranged.
- Mirror and window cleaning – wiping down and polishing of all glass surfaces using proper cleaning chemicals.
- Waste disposal – emptying, washing, and disinfection of all bathroom bins.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- Sanitation of frequently touched things such as faucets, light switches, etc.
How much should you pay for End of Tenancy Cleaning?
The cost of our service will be estimated and personalised for you depending on the various cleaning activities you select to include in your project, as well as the size and condition of your property. Our office representatives are going to present you with a free, final pricing estimate as well as a complete bill that includes all jobs so you know precisely what you are paying for.
Combine with carpet or upholstery cleaning and get 10% off
|Upholstery Cleaning – Armchair
|Upholstery Cleaning – Sofa
Customer Reviews and Experiences:
If it was not for your amazing end of tenancy cleaning service, I would have forfeited my security deposit. Thank you for delivering such a wonderful cleaning session. I would not hesitate to book your service again.
I needed help with the move-out cleaning so I booked your end of tenancy cleaning service. Thanks to the hard work of your cleaners, I left on good terms with my landlord. He loved the outcome and let me keep the deposit.
Now I know that no matter how dirty and messy my home is, the professional cleaners of your company are here to save the day. Thanks to their great job every time, I have been a customer for so many years.
I could never replace your end of tenancy cleaning service for another one. No one else can deep clean a property to such a high standard without me having to pay though my nose. I strongly recommend this company and their services.
I was looking for a professional cleaning service and a friend of mine recommended me this one. The housekeeper came exactly on time and did a wonderful job. It was thanks to him I was able to leave on good terms with my landlord.
The cleaning services of this company are second to none. My home looks amazing now and it is all thanks to the hard work of those cleaners. I do not think I can recommend this company enough.
I was recommended this company’s cleaning services and I did not hesitate to set up an appointment. The cleaners were so kind and knew what I needed to be done. The service is very fairly priced which is another reason I loved it that much.
I have been a customer of this company for over a year now and their housekeepers have never let me down. They are always so kind and hard-working. My home is in safe hands! I strongly recommend these cleaning services .